Worth quotes207 worth quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Angels are like diamonds. They can't be made, you have to find them. Each one is unique.”
“Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I think viewers are hungry for shows in which people say something meaningful.”
“Dancing. Everything else is bullshit!”
“If you're not really having a good time, it's not worth it.”
“We have reached a verdict, your honor. This man's heart is deficient. He loves, but his love is worth nothing.”
“Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today, it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on Earth, heaven on Earth, back again, into, under, far in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Professor Henry Jones: Did I ever tell you to eat up, go to bed, wash your ears, do your homework? No, I respected your privacy and I taught you self-reliance.
- Indiana Jones: What you taught me, is that I was less important to you than people that have been dead for several hundered years and in other countries, and I learned it so well,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sam: Why is it what you just said strikes me as a massive rationalization?
- Michael: Don't knock rationalization; where would we be without it? I don't know anyone who could get through the day without two or three juicy rationalizations. They're more important than sex.
- Sam: Come on, nothing's more important that sex.
- Michael: Yeah? Ever...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dean Corso: You killed for those! They're worth more than money.
- Boris Balkan: Infinitely more. But they happen to be mine... not yours.”
“These people deserve more than dogshit on the doorstep.”
“- Phil Davis: My dear partner, when what's left of you gets around to what's left to be gotten, what's left to be gotten won't be worth getting, whatever it is you've got left.
- Bob Wallace: When I figure out what that means, I’ll come up with a crushing reply.”
“Ah, the dog. One of life's truely misunderstood creatures. To whom no man is truly worthly.”
“How can you see what your life is worth, or where your value lies? You can never see through the eyes of man... You must look at your life, look at your life through Heaven's eyes!”
“If you want to say it with flowers, a single rose says: 'I'm cheap!'.”
“I’m not a stop along the way. I’m a destination.”
“Nothing in this world, that's worth having comes easy.”
“- Terry: If I spill, my life ain't worth a nickel.
- Father Barry: And how much is your soul worth if you don't?”
“- Shansa: Ask yourself this, Captain: Is this treasure worth dying for?
- Captain Hector Barbossa: I'm a pirate. Always will be! So how do I save what be mine?”
“I hope my death makes more cents than my life.”
“- Kitty March: You know those art galleries on Fifth Avenue? The prices they charge! I saw one little picture that cost fifty-thousand dollars. They call it, uh, 'Seezan'.
- Christopher Cross: Cezanne? Oh, he was a great French painter. I'd like to own that painting.
- Kitty March: You would? For fifty-thousand dollars?
- Christopher Cross: You...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You think you're unworthy to lead because you're of two different worlds? But that is exactly why you are worthy! You are the bridge between land and sea! I can see that now. The question is, can you?”