Worth quotes207 worth quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Angels are like diamonds. They can't be made, you have to find them. Each one is unique.”
“Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I think viewers are hungry for shows in which people say something meaningful.”
“Dancing. Everything else is bullshit!”
“If you're not really having a good time, it's not worth it.”
“- Professor Henry Jones: Did I ever tell you to eat up, go to bed, wash your ears, do your homework? No, I respected your privacy and I taught you self-reliance.
- Indiana Jones: What you taught me, is that I was less important to you than people that have been dead for several hundered years and in other countries, and I learned it so well,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sam: Why is it what you just said strikes me as a massive rationalization?
- Michael: Don't knock rationalization; where would we be without it? I don't know anyone who could get through the day without two or three juicy rationalizations. They're more important than sex.
- Sam: Come on, nothing's more important that sex.
- Michael: Yeah? Ever...” (continue)(continue reading)
“These people deserve more than dogshit on the doorstep.”
“- Phil Davis: My dear partner, when what's left of you gets around to what's left to be gotten, what's left to be gotten won't be worth getting, whatever it is you've got left.
- Bob Wallace: When I figure out what that means, I’ll come up with a crushing reply.”
“How can you see what your life is worth, or where your value lies? You can never see through the eyes of man... You must look at your life, look at your life through Heaven's eyes!”
“If you want to say it with flowers, a single rose says: 'I'm cheap!'.”
“I’m not a stop along the way. I’m a destination.”
“Nothing in this world, that's worth having comes easy.”
“- Terry: If I spill, my life ain't worth a nickel.
- Father Barry: And how much is your soul worth if you don't?”
“- Shansa: Ask yourself this, Captain: Is this treasure worth dying for?
- Captain Hector Barbossa: I'm a pirate. Always will be! So how do I save what be mine?”
“I hope my death makes more cents than my life.”
“- Kitty March: You know those art galleries on Fifth Avenue? The prices they charge! I saw one little picture that cost fifty-thousand dollars. They call it, uh, 'Seezan'.
- Christopher Cross: Cezanne? Oh, he was a great French painter. I'd like to own that painting.
- Kitty March: You would? For fifty-thousand dollars?
- Christopher Cross: You...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You think you're unworthy to lead because you're of two different worlds? But that is exactly why you are worthy! You are the bridge between land and sea! I can see that now. The question is, can you?”
“I thought it was more important to be somebody out there than the damn failure I was here at my own home.”
“- Rita Repulsa: Look at me. You think you've won? I came for the crystal. Others will come! What you have, it can't last! You know I'm right!
- Jason: I don't know. But for now, I need you to give your staff and your coin to us. And we'll take you to Zordon and let him be the judge.
- Rita Repulsa: Zordon, judge me? Never! No matter what Zordon...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?”
“If we do nothing, neither are we.”