Brooke Shields quotes
“- Jade Butterfield: What would you do if I died?
- David Axelrod: I'd die... I'd die too.”
“- Frieda: Do not forget, this guy is buying a virgin, so she's got to act it right. You've got to give him the idea that you don't know nothing. It should be like a rape.
- Josephine: You don't know. Could be a different kind of guy. Someone that wants you to act like she wants it.
- Frieda: The main thing is to whimper and cry when he starts,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Richard Lestrange: I could never live here with just you! I don't even like you! You never used to laugh at me! You never used to have secrets you wouldn't tell me!
- Emmeline Lestrange: Well, you're not so perfect either, Mr. Richard Lestrange. I've seen you playing with it, and I'll tell your father, if he ever gets here.”
“- David Axelrod: I'll never stop loving you.
- Jade Butterfield: You can't say that. You don't know.
- David Axelrod: Yes, I do. I knew that from the very first. I'll never stop loving you. Never want to. You're all I care about! And me. The person I am when I'm with you.”
“- Wanda Nevada: Do you think we're heading in the right direction?
- Beaudray Demerille: We wouldn't be heading in this direction if it weren't right.”
“- Bill: Running away from home?
- Kate: I'm an orphan.
- Bill: What happened to your folks?
- Kate: They died. Went down with a boat. Sank. Forget the name of it. Big boat.
- Bill: Titanic?
- Kate: Yeah, that's it!
- Bill: Then your parents died 63 years before you were born!
- Kate: Which is why I hardly knew them.”
“- Jade Butterfield: Do you think I'm too small on top?
- David Axelrod: You're perfect.
- Jade Butterfield: My eyes are too close together.
- David Axelrod: They're perfect.
- Jade Butterfield: When I'm wrinkled and fat, you'll stop loving me. C'est la vie.”
“- Doctor Device: Now, we'll let you down, if you promise never to tell how we do this.
- Kate: Ok. But, how do you do it?”
“Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.”
“- Emmeline Lestrange: I'm sorry, Richard.
- Richard Lestrange: You didn't want to all day yesterday, either. What's the matter, Em? Don't you love me anymore?
- Emmeline Lestrange: Yes, I love you more than ever, Richard.
- Richard Lestrange: Then why don't you wanna do it?
- Emmeline Lestrange: It just hurts right now, that's all. When it stops...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Violet: Madame Nell says there's something wrong with you, that you're a cream puff or something. She says you're pathetic, missing all the fun in life.
- Bellocq: Perhaps Madame Nell is imagining she knows more than she does. Do you think she's having fun?
- Violet: She's as happy as anybody. Are the afraid you'll get the little casino? The...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I love you once. I love you twice. I love you more than beans and rice!”
“- Old Prospector: What are you prospecting?
- Beaudray Demerille: Oh, ah, silver...
- Wanda Nevada: ...and gold!
- Beaudray Demerille: Shh!
- Old Prospector: Everyone knows there is no gold in the Grand Canyon!”
“You know what I keep thinking about? A night in the house. I was a little girl, and then I saw David all alone. And I don't know. I just... I wanted to go to him. Was that wrong? I wasn't a happy little girl anymore. Something changed. The first time in my life I was me.”