“Micki & Maude” quotes(1984)
Plot – Bob Salinger is a television journalist whose interviews are mostly boring and are more advertising than anything else. His wife Micki is a lawyer close to a politician who offers her a judgeship when he becomes State Governor. The two have been married for seven years, they love each other a lot, but - for lack of time - they have no children, even if Bob is longing to be a father. And so it comes to pass that, neglected by his famous wife, Bob gets a crush on Maude, a young cellist in a quartet who he interviewed.
All actors – Dudley Moore, Amy Irving, Ann Reinking, Richard Mulligan, George Gaynes, Wallace Shawn, John Pleshette, H.B. Haggerty, Lu Leonard, Priscilla Pointer, Robert Symonds, George Coeshow all
“Micki & Maude” Quotes 8 quotes
“- Nurse Mary Verbeck: The Salingers. They know I worship your body like a French cathedral.
- Dr. Elliot Fibel: I don't care who knows, Mary. You're my woman and I'm your man! Never the less, if they can keep a secret, so can I.”
“- Maude Salinger: Come on, Gorilla, kill that son of a bitch!
- Rob Salinger: Gorilla Muldoon, is your father?
- Maude Salinger: That's not his real name.”
“- Rob Salinger: I don't want to divorce, Micki, I just want to marry Maude.
- Leo Brody: You can't have your cake and eat it too.
- Rob Salinger: I've been with her for ten years. I can't give them up just like that. And it's have your cake and eat it too.”
“I'm fine, except for some incredibly painful spasms which let me know that there is a God, and He's a sexist pig!”
“Oh, my God. You look like someone just took out all your blood and replaced it with milk.”
“God, I'm so hungover, my head feels like a tuning fork.”
“Come on, Micki, just one child. A small one.”