Malcom McDowell quotes
“- Minister: Do I make myself clear?
- Alex: As an unmuddied lake, Fred. As clear as an azure sky of deepest summer. You can rely on me, Fred.”
“- H.G. Wells: Amy, I don't want to compromise you. Are you quite certain I'm not forcing you to...
- Amy Robbins: Forcing me? My God, Herbert, I'm practically raping you.
- H.G. Wells: Yeah, that's true.”
“But suddenly I viddied that thinking was for the gloopy ones and that the oomny ones use, like, inspiration and what Bog sends. For now it was lovely music that came to my aid. There was a window open with the stereo on and I viddied right at once what to do.”
“How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, ya eunuch jelly thou!”
- Soran: Have you ever considered a prosthesis that would make you look a little more... how can I say... more normal?
- Geordi: What's normal?
- Soran: "What's normal?". Well, that's a good question. Normal is what everyone else is and you are not.
“Eggiwegs...I would like to smash 'em, and pick 'em all up and throw...owww!! Fucking hell!”
“We can surgically remove him from the air like a tumor.”
“One day I'll catch up with you. You want a war? I'll give you a fucking war one arm tied behind me back.”
“It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen.”
“What we were after now was the old surprise visit. That was a real kick and good for laughs and lashings of the old ultraviolence.”
“Different directors offer you different things, and it's not necessarily the most obvious things.”
“I never do research unless it's extraordinary circumstances.”
“There are no great scripts - just great films.”
“An actor cannot be a censor. I'm there to interpret.”
“The thing is, I've never been a handsome leading-man type, so let's not kid ourselves.”
“Thinking about the motion isn't being the motion.”
“This is the real weepy and like tragic part, of the story beginning, oh my brothers and only friends.”