Surrender quotes90 surrender quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: WarGames
“- Stephen Falken: The whole point was to find a way to practicenuclear war without destroying ourselves. To get the computers to learn from mistakes we couldn't afford to make. Except, I never could get Joshua to learn the most important lesson.
- David Lightman: What's that?
- Stephen Falken: Futility. That there's a time when you should just...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Lion of the Desert
“We will never surrender. We win or we die. And don't think it stops there. You will have the next generation to fight; and after the next, the next. As for me, I will live longer than my hangman.”
- From the movie: Thor: Ragnarok
“- Hela: It's come to my attention that you don't know who I am. I am Hela. Odin's firstborn. Commander of the legions of Asgard. The rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death. My father is dead. As are the princes. You're welcome. We were once the seat of absolute power in the cosmos. Our supremacy was unchallenged. Yet Odin stopped...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Pump Up the Volume
“Quitting is not going to make you stronger, living will.”
- From the movie: Tomorrowland
“Find the ones who haven't given up. They're the future.”
- From the movie: Pay It Forward
- From the movie: Flashdance
“When you give up your dream, you die.”
- From the movie: Searching for Bobby Fischer
“- Fred: You know you could give up the game, and that would be all right with me. In fact, I want you to give it up.
- Josh: But I can't.
- Fred: Why not?
- Josh: Because I have to play. I have to.”
- From the movie: The Village
“We have protected innocence that I'm not willing to give up.”
- From the movie: The Way We Were
“- Hubbell: You never give up, do you?
- Katie: Only when I'm absolutely forced to.”
- From the movie: The Lost Battalion
“- Maj. Henrich Prinz: You Americans, you always have so much of everything. No matter. Eventually you have to surrender.
- Lt. Leak: I don't think so.”
- From the movie: Black Adam
“Hawkman-We're here to negotiate your peaceful surrender.
Teth-Adam-I'm not peaceful. Nor do I surrender.”
- From the movie: Tomorrowland
“- Nate Newton: Why are they taking the platform down?
- Casey Newton: Because it's hard to have ideas. And easy to give up.
- Nate Newton: But you won't, right?
- Casey Newton: Never.”
- From the movie: 21
“- Ben Campbell: You know, ever since I was 16, I crushed exams. I took on extracurricular. I showed up early. I even sat at the front of the class and stayed late. Man, I gave up everything. You know, I gave up fun. I gave up sex.
- Miles Connoly: I don't think you gave up sex.
- Ben Campbell: Okay, maybe not sex.”
- From the movie: No Retreat, No Surrender
“No retreat, no surrender!”
- From the movie: The Amazing Spider-Man 2
“They say the word peace, but at the end of the day, all they want is surrender.”
- From the movie: The Matrix Revolutions
“I don't know what he can do to save us. But I do know that as long as there is a single breath left in his body he will not give up and neither can we.”
- La trovi in Motivational Quotes
“The best way to guarantee a loss is to quit.”
- From the movie: Blue Chips
“I've become what I despise. I cheated my profession, cheated myself, I cheated basketball. There's two words I didn't think would ever come out of my mouth, I didn't think I'd ever be able to say... I quit.”
- From the movie: Biloxi Blues
“- Sgt. Toomey: What would you do if the entire Japanese Army were behind you?
- Eugene Morris Jerome: Surrender and get some sleep.”
- From the movie: Wild Card
“I've been knocked down, blown up, lied to, shit on, and shot at. So nothing surprises me much anymore, except the things that people do to each other.”
- From the movie: Lincoln
- From the movie: Cats Don't Dance
There's no use trying. Last night my fortune cookie said, "Give it up - you loser!".
- From the movie: Coyote Ugly
“- Violet Sanford: Why won't you give up on this?
- Kevin O'Donnell: Because I've been giving up on people my entire life and it's a nasty little habit, so you're going to sing at the club or...
- Violet Sanford: Or you'll what?
- Kevin O'Donnell: I'll never kiss you again.”