Sir Roger Moore quotes
“Some are blessed with musical ability, others with good looks. Myself, I was blessed with modesty.”
“- Sir Godfrey Tibbett: Another wealthy owner?
- James Bond: Who knows? But she certainly bear closer inspection.
- Sir Godfrey Tibbett: We're on a mission!
- James Bond: Sir Godfrey, on a mission I am expected to sacrifice myself.”
“- Mrs. Cromwell: You've killed him!
- Capt. Gavin Stewart: Yes, he was going to kill me. And you. Things like that tend to make me impulsive.”
“- Log Cabin Girl: But James, I need you!
- James Bond: So does England!”
“- May Day: Somebody will take care of you.
- James Bond: Oh, you'll see to that personally, will you?”
“- Harry Smythe: Man! Boss,these elephants are busting my rump.
- Lord Edgar Dobbs: Stop it, Harry, we could've been in Cairo on camels.”
“- James Bond: You did save my life.
- Major Anya Amasova: We all make mistakes, Mr. Bond.”
“- Colonel Allen Faulkner: Shawn, how goes it?
- Lt. Shawn Fynn: Fine thanks. I tell you, Jock, that's it. My heels are where my balls used to be.”
“- James Bond: Do you come with the suite?
- Manuela: It depends who's renting it. Vodka Martini? Shaken, not stirred.”
“- Max Zorin: You lost, 007.
- James Bond: Killing Tibbett was a mistake.
- Max Zorin: Then I'm about to make that same mistake twice.”
“- James Bond: You are the mysterious Octopussy.
- Octopussy: And you are James Bond, 007, Licensed to Kill. Am I to be your target tonight?”
“My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised.”
“- Major Anya Amasova: I have never failed on a mission, Commander. Any mission.
- James Bond: In that case, Major, one of us is bound to end up gravely disappointed, because neither have I.”
“I hope you have a big appetite, sonny, because it's all yours.”
“All those feathers and he still can't fly!”
“- Holly Goodhead: Have you broken something?
- James Bond: Only my tailor's heart.”
“I am a mixture of idealist and realist.”
“- James Bond: Forgive my curiosity, but, what is that?
- Magda: That's my little octopussy.”
“- James Bond: Your time is running out, Stromberg!
- Stromberg: Yours too, Mr. Bond. Yours too. And faster than you think.”
“- James Bond: We don't make mistakes of that sort.
- Major Anya Amasova: You sound just like a Russian.”
“- Hugo Drax: You have arrived at a propitious moment, coincident with your country's one indisputable contribution to Western Civilization: Afternoon tea. May I press you to a cucumber sandwich?
- James Bond: Thank you, no, nothing at all.”