Dudley Moore quotes
“- Susan Johnson: A real woman could stop you from drinking.
- Arthur Bach: It'd have to be a real big woman.”
“All I can tell you is, I wish I had a dime for every dime I had.”
“- Arthur Bach: I've never taken care of anybody. Everybody's always taken care of me. But if you got sick, or anything, I'd take care of you.
- Linda Marolla: Then I'll get sick.”
- Arthur Bach: Oh, stay with me, Hobson. You know I hate to be alone.
- Hobson: Yes, bathing is a lonely business.
- Arthur Bach: Except for fish.
- Hobson: I beg your pardon? Did you say "except for fish"?
- Arthur Bach: Yes... fish all bathe together. Although they do tend to eat one another. I often think... fish must get awfully tired of... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Maude Salinger: Come on, Gorilla, kill that son of a bitch!
- Rob Salinger: Gorilla Muldoon, is your father?
- Maude Salinger: That's not his real name.”
“- Arthur Bach: What are you doing later tonight?
- Linda Marolla: Oh, I have plans for tonight. What should I wear?
- Hobson: Steal something casual.”
“- Claude Eastman: Will you miss younger men?
- Daniella Eastman: The truth?
- Claude Eastman: No!
- Daniella Eastman: Younger men are like fast food restaurants. The food is fast, but it's not all that good. But, with you it's like dining in the most expensive restaurant in the world. Of course, the service may be a little slow...
- Claude...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- B.Z.: This stardust, this reindeer cornflakes. What would happen if we were to juice up the formula, make it stronger?
- Patch: Well, it's self-explanatory it would make them fly!”
“She stole that tie! It's the prefect crime; girls don't wear ties! Although some do; it's not a perfect crime, but it's a good crime.”
“Fat girls tend to come a lot.”
“- Rob Salinger: I don't want to divorce, Micki, I just want to marry Maude.
- Leo Brody: You can't have your cake and eat it too.
- Rob Salinger: I've been with her for ten years. I can't give them up just like that. And it's have your cake and eat it too.”
“- Arthur Bach: Have you ever been on a yacht?
- Linda Marolla: No, is it wonderful?
- Arthurt Bach: It doesn't suck.”
“I'm always looking for meaningful one-night stands.”
“- Patch: Don't you believe in Santa Claus?
- B.Z.: Why should I? He never brought me anything.
- Patch: That's because you were probably a naughty boy.”
- Arthur Bach: What can I do Hobson? I mean what would you do if you were me?
- Hobson: The word "bathe" comes to mind.