“Curse of the Pink Panther” quotes(1983)
Plot – French brilliant Inspector Clouseau has mysteriously disappeared after the theft of a diamond called the "Pink Panther". One year later, Inspector Dreyfus is tasked to find it abd to assign the hard task in turn to a cop chosen by a computer. The machine gives the name of a weak and bumbling cop of New York, Clift Sleigh. He arrives and begins the investigations, but he's threatened by the Mafia. Billionaire Sir Charles Litton tells Sleigh that Clouseau had been in Valencia, so he travels there, then he goes to Majorca and on the island Sleigh learns Clouseau had participated in the robbery of the Pink Panther. Finally Clouseau is declared dead and Dreyfus can finally get rid of the American policeman.
All actors – David Niven, Robert Wagner, Herbert Lom, Joanna Lumley, Capucine, Robert Loggia, Harvey Korman, Burt Kwouk, Ted Wass, Roger Moore, Leslie Ash, Graham Starkshow all
“Curse of the Pink Panther” Quotes 7 quotes
“Don't kiss him too hard, his lips might fall off.”
“- Countess Chandra: How much?
- Gino Rossi: Six million.
- Countess Chandra: But that's ridiculous.
- Gino Rossi: It's at least worth thirty.
- Countess Chandra: It'll have to be split with at least forty percent of it.”
- Sergeant Clifton Sleigh: I'm investigating...
- Prof. Auguste Balls: Of course you're investigating! You're a policeman. I knew that the moment you walked into my emporium: your courage, your alertness, the way your eyes take in everything. I immediately said to myself "Balls, this is a policeman's policeman".
“- Chief Insp. Jacques Clouseau: You don't have to tell me I am smoking the wrong end. Do you know why I am smoking the wrong end?
- Countess Chandra: No darling, but I'm sure you've got a very good reason.
- Chief Insp. Jacques Clouseau: You're right! I am smoking on the wrong end because I have a very good reason.”
“- Chief Insp. Jacques Clouseau: We have not been properly introduced. You of course know who I am.
- Sergeant Clifton Sleigh: Sergeant Sleigh.
- Chief Insp. Jacques Clouseau: No, I am not Sergeant Sleigh.
- Sergeant Clifton Sleigh: No, I am Sergeant Sleigh.
- Chief Insp. Jacques Clouseau: Oh yes! Now we are getting somewhere.”