“Play It to the Bone” quotes(1999)
Plot – Vince Boudreau and Cesar Dominguez are friends and also two professional boxers out of work that finally have the oppprtunity to go back on the ring in Las Vegas. Both have to reach the city as soon as possible to receive 50,000 dollars each. They travel there with Grace, who's Cesar's current girlfriend and Vince's former one. The journey make all them talk about the past. Once arrived, Vince and Cesar fight, then they go to the casino and waste all their money.
All actors – Antonio Banderas, Woody Harrelson, Lolita Davidovich, Tom Sizemore, Lucy Liu, Robert Wagner, Richard Masur, Willie Garson, Cylk Cozart, Jack Carter, Aida Turturro, Louie Leonardoshow all
“Play It to the Bone” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Grace Pasic: It was a nice three months together.
- Cesar Dominguez: Six. It was six months, honey.
- Grace Pasic: But only three were nice.”
“If a man builds a thousand bridges and sucks one dick, they don't call him a bridge-builder, they call him a cocksucker.”
“I don't trust a quiet car.”
“- Cesar Dominguez: I thought we were not supposed to get laid for a couple of weeks before a fight.
- Vince Boudreau: Says who?
- Cesar Dominguez: Everybody knows that. You know, it's an energy thing...
- Vince Boudreau: All the great ones got laid before they fought! I mean, the more the better, man.”
“I am an atheist, thank God!”
“The words go together: champion and pussy. Champion, pussy. Just think about it. It's a natural.”
“- Grace Pasic: How old are you?
- Lia: Twenty.
- Grace Pasic: Another five years and you're gonna be sucked out, fucked out, doped out, lookin' for a handout.
- Lia: Ah. But what a five years, huh?”