Tom Sizemore quotes
“Temptation is impossible for me to resist... Come on. This is Hollywood. It's in the job description.”
“- Snake Dupree: We need four tickets to the Bahamas, one-way, next flight you got.
- Fly by Air Ticket Agent: Nassau or Freeport?
- Snake Dupree: The Bahamas.
- Fly by Air Ticket Agent: Nassau and Freeport are in the Bahamas.”
“We just disappointed 10 billion people. Not counting the ex-wives.”
“Short time to live, long time to wait.”
“- Dr. Quinn Burchenal: Hypoxia? Dizzy. Skin'll tingle. Vision narrows. Then anoxia. Shock, convulsions, acidosis.
- Gallagher: Gonna hurt?
- Dr. Quinn Burchenal: Yeah.”
“I'm afraid of the dark. I'm not kidding.”
“If someone messes with me, I'm going to mess with them.”
“I am not as crazy as people think.”
“Man's a party animal. If he is doing okay nothing else matters. That's not going to change.”
“- Tom Hardy: You picked the wrong house to rob, asshole.
- Danny Detillo: Who are you kiddin', Tommy? You ain't got nothing worth stealing.”
“- Det. Hollingsworth: This was obviously a drug hit. Whatever they came for, they found. Now, I figure they came aboard at night, they killed everyone, and threw the bodies overboard.
- Lt. Vincent D'Agosta: You figured that out all by yourself?”
“- Pvt. Caparzo: Where are we going?
- Sergeant Horvath: You're going to be sent home wrapped in an American flag with a hunk of cheese in your ass, Caparzo, you smart-ass.”
“Part of me thinks the kid's right. He asks what he's done to deserve this. He wants to stay here, fine. Let's leave him and go home. But then another part of me thinks, what if by some miracle we stay, then actually make it out of here. Someday we might look back on this and decide that saving Private Ryan was the one decent thing we were able...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bradley: There's a half-burnt joint on the floor. Seems our boy was having a little pot in the potty.
- Lt. Vincent D'Agosta: Pot's a misdemeanor. Decapitation seems a bit severe.”
“- Det. Hollingsworth: Good morning, Lieutenant. I've just been to the front of the boat. I got something to show you.
- Lt. Vincent D'Agosta: It's a ship, Hollingsworth, not a boat, and the pointy end is the bow.
- Det. Hollingsworth: Custody hearing went badly?
- Lt. Vincent D'Agosta: I don't want to talk about it.”
“- Captain Miller: Do you know how many men I've lost under my command?
- Sergeant Horvath: How many?
- Captain Miller: Ninety-four. But that means I've saved the lives of ten times that many, doesn't it? Maybe even 20, right? Twenty times as many? And that's how simple it is. That's how you... that's how you rationalize making the choice between...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You don't know when to shut up; you don't know how to shut up!”