Woody Harrelson quotes
“- Mildred Hayes: You could pull blood from every man and boy in this town over the age of 8.
- Willoughby: There's civil rights laws prevents that, Mrs. Hayes, and what if he was just passing through town?
- Mildred Hayes: Pull blood from every man in the country.
- Willoughby: And what if he was just passing through the country?
- Mildred...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Tallahassee: Rules are for pussies, nothing personal.
- Columbus: How could that not be personal? That’s like my whole thing.
- Tallahassee: Yeah, you’re right. It was personal.”
“Do you know why she’s still alive? Because zombies eat brains, and she ain’t got any!”
“I have nothing against hippies, I just wanna beat the shit out of 'em.”
- Mr. Bruner: "You're complicated, and simple, and I feel this connection between us. I feel like I already know you". This is kinda sweet, I think you're overreacting. "I just want to be with you. I want to give you... head. I want you to put your mouth on my tits. I want to feel you inside me. We can do it in the Petland stockroom."
- Nadine:... (continue)(continue reading)
“Time to nut up or shut up!”
“Take that, you freaky piece of shit. You don't mow another guy's lawn.”
“- Llewelyn Moss: If I was cuttin' deals, why wouldn't I go deal with this guy Chigurh?
- Carson Wells: No no. No. You don't understand. You can't make a deal with him. Even if you gave him the money he'd still kill you. He's a peculiar man. You could even say that he has principles. Principles that transcend money or drugs or anything like that....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sidney Deane: Hey hey man, what's the score? Yo! Chump! I'm talking to you! I'm talking to the fucking air.
- Billy Hoyle: My name ain't chump, it's Billy Hoyle.
- Sidney Deane: Billy Hoyle. Billy Hoyle. Billy Hoyle. Okay Billy... can you count to ten, Billy?
- Billy Hoyle: Yeah.
- Sidney Deane: Good. What's the score... Billy?
- Billy Hoyle:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I don't believe in politics. I'm an anarchist.”
“- Mr. Boorg: How many children do you have?
- Roy: None that I know of. I mean, I'm unable to have children. Nasty cheese grating accident as a boy.”
“- Waiter at Waldorf Astoria: How would you like your steaks cooked?
- Pepper Lewis: Oh, just knock its horns off, wipe its nasty ass, and chunk it right here on this plate.”
“Here's the deal, Columbus. Uh, I'm not easy to get along with, and I'm sensing you're a bit of a bitch.”
“If it's got hair, I can ride it. If it's got a beat, I can dance to it.”
“Embrace the probability of your imminent death, and know in your heart that there's nothing I can do to save you.”
“Have you ever done a Shiver Shot?”
“What always happens between men and women? Reality.”
“- Beckett: Sorry I punched your face.
- Han Solo: Happens more often than you think.”
“Let me give you some advice. Assume everyone will betray you. And you will never be disappointed.”