Plot – A group of children with weight problems arrive at Camp Hope to spend the long-awaited summer holidays. Unfortunately, slim and muscular children are staying in the camp next to their one. At first, these ones make fun of the rivals to make them feel, in some way, inferior. Then, the fat people slowly get in contact with the skinny people and they realizes it is not worth making fun of each other. They organize competitions and tournaments to try to affirm the supremacy of one group over the other.
All actors – David Goldman, Joseph Wayne Miller, Cody Burger, Allen Covert, Tim Blake Nelson, Nancy Ringham, Seth St. Laurent, Bobby Fain, Tom McGowan, Aaron Schwartz, Shaun Weiss, Tom Hodgesshow all
“Heavyweights” Quotes 19 quotes
“Attention campers. Lunch has been cancelled due to lack of hustle. Deal with it.”
“One word of advice, never let anyone sign your checks!”
“- Tony Perkis: Can you smell it? There's a life force in here tonight. Do you feel it? Hmm? I look around this room, and I see potential.
- Tony Perkis: I see the future chairman of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tony Perkis: I see a famous rap artist.
- Tony Perkis: I see the president of the United States of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Roy: Headed to fat camp?
- Gerry: No... Why do you say that?
- Roy: 'Cause your fat... 'That your dad?
- Gerry: No... W-why do you say that?
- Roy: 'Cause he's fat too!
- Gerry: Well, so are you.
- Roy: I know, that's why I'm going to fat camp. I'm Roy.”
Attention campers the topic for tonight's discussion is, "Liposuction: Option or Obsession".
“- Roy: Lars? What kind of name is that? Where you from?
- Lars: [pause] ... Far Away!”
“Being an only child, educated entirely by private tutors my whole life, I'm looking forward to interact with children for the first time.”
“You have one of those fish-and-chip farts there, Nicky?”
“- Josh Burnbalm: The candy belongs to... Seymour Butts.
- Tony Perkis: Seymour Butts? Seymour Butts? Who's Seymour Butts, hmm? Who's Seymour Butts?
- Josh Burnbalm: Nobody's seen more butts than you, Uncle Tony!”
“You Americans have no sense of history.”
“Hey Sam don't lean your head out the window. We lost a couple kids like that last summer. I'm not going to go back and pick it up again.”
“Oh look! A deli meat!”
“- Tony Perkis: You picked the wrong man to mess with.
- Josh Burnbalm: [sarcastically] Oh, I didn't know I was messing with a man!”