Destruction quotes279 destruction quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- General Vladimirov: Sir, we'll need to know only one thing from you. What do you wish done when the plane is sighted?
- First Secretary: Obliterate it! Completely!”
“With the world so set on tearing itself apart, it don't seem like such a bad thing to me to want to put a little bit of it back together.”
“Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
“I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself.”
“- Bruce Wayne: The bandit, in the forest in Burma, did you catch him?
- Alfred Pennyworth: Yes.
- Bruce Wayne: How?
- Alfred Pennyworth: We burned the forest down.”
“Listen up, cause I'm only telling you this once. I'm not bedtime story lady, so pay attention. It's 2033. The world is screwed now. You see, a while ago this humongous comet came crashing into the earth. Bam, total devastation. End of the world as we know it. No celebrities, no cable TV, no water. It hasn't rained in 11 years. Now 20 people...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I must break you.”
“Thanos did what exactly he said he was gonna do. He wiped out 50% of all living creatures.”
“If the Heart Machine is destroyed the entire machine district will end up in ruins!”
“- Hermann Gottlieb: What did you just do?
- Dr. Newton Geiszler: What I've been planning the last ten years...I'm ending the world.”
“You should've kept your word, Bryan.”
“It's just surviving. Life's very existence requires destruction.”
- General Swanwick: They are turning Earth into Krypton.
- Captain Carrie Farris: But what happens to us?
- Dr. Emil Hamilton: Based on these readings, there won't be an "us".
“What reasonable human being wouldn't be galvanized by the potential destruction of everything they've ever known or loved?”
“How do civilized human beings participate in destructive, inhumane acts? How was genocide implemented so systematically, so efficiently? And how did the perpetrators of these murders live with themselves?”
“- King Henry VIII: I have torn this country apart for you!
- Anne Boleyn: For which you should thank me, not be angry!”
“- Mona Champagne: If you cannot argue constructively, what will mother do?
- Allison Champagne: Destroy our video games.
- Mona Champagne: Andrew...?
- Andrew Champagne: And the gaming system.
- Allison Champagne: Burn it while we watch.
- Mona Champagne: That's right. Don't forget what happened to your Legos.”