Lucy Liu quotes
“- Lindsey: Ataraxia?
- Slevin Kelevra: It's a condition characterized by freedom from worry or any other pre-occupation really.”
“- Pearl: I've got a few minutes.
- Porter: So go boil an egg.”
“- Jake Rodgers: I'm Special Op's.
- Gina: Try Special Mops.”
“Being Asian in this business is something you have to consider, because sometimes people aren't as open. They'll say, I can't see you with a Caucasian person.”
“When you work with chains or any kind of weapons, or just when you're using hand-to-hand combat, you are going to get hurt.”
“Japanimation is a whole different art form.”
“- Lindsey: What happened to your nose?
- Slevin Kelevra: I was using it to break some guy's fist.”
“I'm short for my height.”
“Father, is this my husband-to-be? He's a toad. If the Emperor is so fond of him, why doesn't he marry him?”
“- Grace Pasic: How old are you?
- Lia: Twenty.
- Grace Pasic: Another five years and you're gonna be sucked out, fucked out, doped out, lookin' for a handout.
- Lia: Ah. But what a five years, huh?”
“- Cathi Rose: Why don't you go to the police?
- Roy Egan: I'm my own police.”