Stereotype quotes85 stereotype quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- John: C'mon, it's Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick 'em up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like going into Wisconsin.
- Russell: Well I got the shit kicked out of me in Wisconsin once. Forget it!”
“Never send a boy to do a woman's job.”
“If you spent two years building your dream car, and then you started to notice that it was also the dream car of a certain type of person, like people who are - I don't know, let's just call them rapists out of convenience. If you started to notice that your peers were rapists, what do you think that says about the old you who built this car?”
“I don't think any of us like to be reduced to just one label.”
“Some people say my humor focuses too much on stereotypes. It doesn't. It focuses on facts.”
“As far as I'm concerned, it's time the button-down collar, white shirt, and tie became the uniform of Hollywood's male dramatic personnel. There are no bare-chested, pectoral-showing parts on my film calendar.”
“If you're going to go to an audition, you don't want to go in trying to force yourself into some archetype that has been thought up by a director and translated by a casting director.”
“People are deeply interested in rewriting the established narratives and challenging what we see as the norm in every way. We want to see a new definition of beauty and sexy.”
“People look at me, and they have a certain perception, and they slap a label on me. The guy you saw in a wrestling ring is not who I am.”
“- Violet Crawley: Will you have enough clichés to get you through the visit?
- Isobel Merton: If not, I'll come to you.”
“Wow... what other racist stereotypes can you do?”
“- Peter: We didn't get any coffee that you didn't want and I didn't order, and this is evidence of racial discrimination? Did you happen to notice our waitress was black?
- Anthony: And black women don't think in stereotypes? You tell me something man. When was the last time you met one who didn't think she knew everything about your lazy ass?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You know, women call men dogs. That's to suggest we're somehow untrustworthy or disloyal.”
“- Louis 'Lightning' Conlon: Hey Webster, show a little respect!
- Dante Slate, Jr.: I choose to believe that you just called me Webster because of my dictionary-sized vocabulary, not because of my height and race!
- Louis 'Lightning' Conlon: Nope, it's because you're short and black!
- Dante Slate, Jr.: What was Jesus like? I'm curious. Was he...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Which doll shall we give Daisy's little friend Emily? The one that looks like a transvestite or the one that looks like a dominatrix?”
“You'll never get a boyfriend if you look like you wandered out of Auschwitz.”
“- Hannah: My ex stepdad Ron is a little... over protective.
- Ron: Are you thinking about marrying her?
- Christian: [deeply felt] No.
- Ron: What if she gets pregnant?
- Christian: Still no. But hell no. I like this guy!”
“- Maurizio: Anyway, they probably weren't all Irish.
- Frankie Fiorello: They just had red hair and big legs.”
“It's the hardest when someone has a notion about you and it's impossible to convince them otherwise.”
“- Chris: How do you know if a Frenchman has been in your backyard?
- Teddy: Hey, I'm French, okay?
- Chris: Your garbage cans are empty and your dog's pregnant.
- Teddy: Didn't I just say I was French?”
“Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.”