Age quotes257 age quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.”
“Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.”
“- Marty McFly: I'm sorry, Doc. It's all my fault you're stuck back there. I never should have let Biff get to me!
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Well, there are plenty worse places to be than the Old West. I could've ended up in the Dark Ages. They probably would have burned me at the stake as a heretic or something.”
“Times change. You should know you just changed them. Someday we will be free to be who we are and love who we love. But now... It's time to join the dance.”
“Every generation is obsessed with the decade before they were born.”
“I feel like 35. At 35 you're old enough to know something and young enough to look forward to what you can do with the knowledge. So I stayed at 35!”
“I wouldn't be caught dead marrying a woman old enough to be my wife.”
“- Mary Adler: My best friend, other than Frank and Fred, is Roberta who lives a couple houses away.
- Pat Golding: Really? What's she like?
- Mary Adler: She's nice and funny. And I love her.
- Pat Golding: That's nice. Is Roberta your only friend your age?
- Mary Adler: Roberta's not my age. She's like 40, 50... 30-something. Roberta's grown...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Years are not important.”
“- Corinne Jeffries: Dr. Bailey. I came here to tell you... that I'm interested in someone. A man. Well, he's almost a man.
- Dr. Bailey: What do you mean?
- Corinne Jeffries: He's 22 years old. But it's not like I'm rushing into anything, I've known him for 26 years.”
“It is very strange that the years teach us patience - that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.”
“A man's body may grow old, but inside his spirit can still be as young and as restless as ever.”
“The older I get, the more I realize that age doesn't bring wisdom. It only brings weary. I'm not any smarter than I was 30 years ago. I've just grown too tired to juggle the lies and hide the fears. Self-awareness doesn't reveal my indiscretions; exhaustion does.”
“Age is a bourgeois construct.”
“I'm a 51-year-old who likes cats better than people.”
“If you're looking for longevity, you have to be a hard worker.”
“I am young. And I am not old.”
“The young succeed the old!”