Age quotes253 age quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.”
“Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.”
“- Marty McFly: I'm sorry, Doc. It's all my fault you're stuck back there. I never should have let Biff get to me!
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Well, there are plenty worse places to be than the Old West. I could've ended up in the Dark Ages. They probably would have burned me at the stake as a heretic or something.”
“Times change. You should know you just changed them. Someday we will be free to be who we are and love who we love. But now... It's time to join the dance.”
“I feel like 35. At 35 you're old enough to know something and young enough to look forward to what you can do with the knowledge. So I stayed at 35!”
“I wouldn't be caught dead marrying a woman old enough to be my wife.”
“Years are not important.”
“- Corinne Jeffries: Dr. Bailey. I came here to tell you... that I'm interested in someone. A man. Well, he's almost a man.
- Dr. Bailey: What do you mean?
- Corinne Jeffries: He's 22 years old. But it's not like I'm rushing into anything, I've known him for 26 years.”
“It is very strange that the years teach us patience - that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.”
“A man's body may grow old, but inside his spirit can still be as young and as restless as ever.”
“I'm a 51-year-old who likes cats better than people.”
“If you're looking for longevity, you have to be a hard worker.”
“I am young. And I am not old.”
“The young succeed the old!”
“- O'Hara: I give you my word, I feel to you like an older brother. Oh, it's not so much a difference of age. It's probably, yes, the reason is, because I come from a culture which is so much older than yours. In my country, a child of 6 years old is older in his heart than you'll be at, at 60.
- Billy Dannreuther: It smokes, it drinks, it...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The stars are ageless, aren't they?”
“- Olaf: Tell me, you're older, and thus all-knowing, do you ever worry about the notion that nothing is permanent?
- Anna: Uh, no.
- Olaf: Really? Wow, I can't wait until I've aged just like you, so I don't have to worry about important things.”