“You're hot as shit and it's been a really long time for me. And if those things up there, if they ever get to us; we're never going to get to fuck again ever. This might be our last chance. So I was thinkin'; you know what? Let's just do this thing. Let's get naked. Hot and wet, you and me, right here right now. And maybe I could find a sheet...” (continue) (continue reading)
All actors – Adrien Brody, Topher Grace, Alice Braga, Walton Goggins, Oleg Taktarov, Laurence Fishburne, Danny Trejo, Louis Ozawa Changchien, Mahershala Ali, Carey Jones, Brian Steele, Derek Mears, , Aaron Richardsonshow all
“Predators” Quotes 10 quotes
“This planet is a game preserve. And we're the game. In case you didn't notice, we just got flushed out. They sent the dogs in, just like you if you were stalking boar or shooting quail. They split us apart and they watched. Testing us.”
“As bad as you are, those things are worse.”
“- Edwin: We're on an alien hunting planet. You really think the solution is to walk more?
- Royce: It wants us to run. That's how it hunts. This is its jungle. Its game. Its rules. We run, we die.
- Isabelle: What's the alternative?
- Royce: We need to know what we're dealing with. Dog tracks go that way. We go after it.”
“- Royce: Please stop doing that! You are shooting at the wrong people.
- Nikolai: How do I know?
- Royce: Because otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.”
“- Cuchillo: Women pee, men piss.
- Edwin: And what do you do?
- Cuchillo: I unleash.”
- Isabelle: What happened to you? What made you so fucked up?
- Royce: "There is no hunting like the hunting of a man. And those who've hunted armed men long enough, and like it, never really care for anything else thereafter".
- Isabelle: That's pretty poetic. Did you come up with that all by yourself?
- Royce: No, actually. That was Hemingway.
“You know what the difference between you and me is? We both do the same thing. You just do it for a country, so you don't have to admit you like it.”
“- Royce: How do we kill them?
- Noland: However you can.
- Isabelle: They must have a weakness.
- Noland: Not many.”