Solutions quotes138 solutions quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Most human problems can be solved by an appropriate charge of high explosives.”
“- Gil Westrum: Don't worry about? about anything. I'll take care of it, just like you would have.
- Steve Judd: Hell, I know that. I always did... You just forgot it for a while, that's all.”
“- Rapunzel: For the million dollar question: Do people assume all your problems got solved because a big strong man showed up?
- Vanellope: Yes! What is up with that?
- Ariel, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Elsa, Cinderella, Belle, Anna, Rapunzel: She is a Princess!”
“- Gabe Wilson: Let's make some traps or something, like some 'Home Alone' type stuff. That way, if she comes...
- Adelaide Wilson: Tell me you did not just reference 'Home Alone'.
- Gabe Wilson: You know what I'm talking about.
- Adelaide Wilson: Gabe. They've been planning this. They have the upper hand. This is the time to run, not to be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There's a cure for everything except death.”
“Life's - not fair - is it, my little friend? While some are born to feast - others spend their lives in the dark... begging for scraps. The way I see it, you and I are exactly the same, we both want to find a way out.”
“Elementary, my dear... Freud.”
“- Agent H: There should be a big red button 'round here somewhere.
- Agent M: Found it.”
“We are scientists. We solve the problem.”
“I don't believe in operations till you'ved tried all the cures.”
“I can see the pieces. How they should fit. How I want them to fit.”
“I choose to run towards my problems, and not away from them. Because's that what heroes do.”
“People aren't willing to accept your solutions, doctor, and I for one don't blame them!”
“- Mac Jarvis: We're in a deep hole - we're gonna need a packed hand to get out of it.
- Scott Wylde: How about... a royal flush!”
“Sometimes the only way out... is through.”
“Inherent vice in a maritime insurance policy is anything that you can't avoid. Eggs break, chocolate melts, glass shatters, and Doc wondered what that meant when it applied to ex-old ladies.”