Solutions quotes139 solutions quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Most human problems can be solved by an appropriate charge of high explosives.”
“I choose to run towards my problems, and not away from them. Because's that what heroes do.”
“- Rufus T. Firefly: You do suggest something. To me you suggest a baboon.
- Ambassador Trentino: What?!
- Rufus T. Firefly: I'm sorry I said that. It isn't fair to the rest of the baboons.”
Not every situation calls for your patented approach of "shoot first, shoot later, shoot some more and then when everybody's dead try to ask a question or two".
“If a problem can be solved there is no use worrying about it. If it can't be solved, worrying will do no good.”
“- Gil Westrum: Don't worry about? about anything. I'll take care of it, just like you would have.
- Steve Judd: Hell, I know that. I always did... You just forgot it for a while, that's all.”
“- Rapunzel: For the million dollar question: Do people assume all your problems got solved because a big strong man showed up?
- Vanellope: Yes! What is up with that?
- Ariel, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Elsa, Cinderella, Belle, Anna, Rapunzel: She is a Princess!”
“- Gabe Wilson: Let's make some traps or something, like some 'Home Alone' type stuff. That way, if she comes...
- Adelaide Wilson: Tell me you did not just reference 'Home Alone'.
- Gabe Wilson: You know what I'm talking about.
- Adelaide Wilson: Gabe. They've been planning this. They have the upper hand. This is the time to run, not to be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There's a cure for everything except death.”
“Life's - not fair - is it, my little friend? While some are born to feast - others spend their lives in the dark... begging for scraps. The way I see it, you and I are exactly the same, we both want to find a way out.”
“Elementary, my dear... Freud.”
“- Agent H: There should be a big red button 'round here somewhere.
- Agent M: Found it.”
“We are scientists. We solve the problem.”
“I don't believe in operations till you'ved tried all the cures.”
“I can see the pieces. How they should fit. How I want them to fit.”
“People aren't willing to accept your solutions, doctor, and I for one don't blame them!”