Danny Trejo quotes
“- Sartana: I started working on the night shift taking out the trash. But I worked my way up. As translator, assistant... now I'm Special Agent in charge of investigations.
- Machete: Sounds like they still got you taking out the trash.”
“- Padre: [offers Machete a cigar] Cuban?
- Machete: Mexican.”
“- Machete: Get dressed.
- Chica: It's too hot for clothes.”
“Everything good that's ever happened to me came out of helping others.”
“Hollywood wants guys who can act tough - Hollywood don't want tough guys.”
“- Cuchillo: Women pee, men piss.
- Edwin: And what do you do?
- Cuchillo: I unleash.”
“- Federale Officer: You're the boss.
- Machete: No. [pulls out a machete] This is the boss.”
“It says here the retail industry does 50% of its business between December 1st and December 25th. That's half a year's business in one month's time. It seems to me, an intelligent country would legislate a second such gift giving holiday. Create, say, a Christmas 2, late May, early June, to further stimulate growth.”
“- Booth: Tell me, where are my wife and daughter?
- Machete: With God.
- Booth: Well, I guess I won't be seeing them.”
“- Johnny-23: Shit, that's Garland Greene man.
- Cameron Poe: The Marietta Mangler.
- Baby O: That skinny little man butchered thirty-something people up and down the eastern seaboard. They say the way he killed those people, makes the Manson Family look like the Partridge Family.”
They'd call me "Johnny 600" if they knew the truth.
“- Johnny-23: Do you know what I am?
- Cameron Poe: Ugly all day?”