Danny Trejo quotes
They'd call me "Johnny 600" if they knew the truth.
“- Sartana: I started working on the night shift taking out the trash. But I worked my way up. As translator, assistant... now I'm Special Agent in charge of investigations.
- Machete: Sounds like they still got you taking out the trash.”
“- Padre: [offers Machete a cigar] Cuban?
- Machete: Mexican.”
“- Machete: Get dressed.
- Chica: It's too hot for clothes.”
“Everything good that's ever happened to me came out of helping others.”
“Hollywood wants guys who can act tough - Hollywood don't want tough guys.”
“- Cuchillo: Women pee, men piss.
- Edwin: And what do you do?
- Cuchillo: I unleash.”
“- Federale Officer: You're the boss.
- Machete: No. [pulls out a machete] This is the boss.”
“It says here the retail industry does 50% of its business between December 1st and December 25th. That's half a year's business in one month's time. It seems to me, an intelligent country would legislate a second such gift giving holiday. Create, say, a Christmas 2, late May, early June, to further stimulate growth.”
“- Booth: Tell me, where are my wife and daughter?
- Machete: With God.
- Booth: Well, I guess I won't be seeing them.”
“- Johnny-23: Shit, that's Garland Greene man.
- Cameron Poe: The Marietta Mangler.
- Baby O: That skinny little man butchered thirty-something people up and down the eastern seaboard. They say the way he killed those people, makes the Manson Family look like the Partridge Family.”
“- Johnny-23: Do you know what I am?
- Cameron Poe: Ugly all day?”