Nudity quotes184 nudity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Nudity can be nice, beautiful, but should not be vulgar.”
“I think male nudity is wonderful.”
“Naturally, obviously, nudity is a part of life.”
“- Adele Cross: Next thing you'll be painting women without clothes.
- Christopher Cross: I never saw a woman without any clothes.
- Adele Cross: I should hope not!”
“- Dillhoefer: Now, here's what we do. We put her up on the wing...
- Duke: And she'll fake being afraid...
- Dillhoefer: Right.
- Duke: And the wind will blow her clothes off!
- Dillhoefer: Yes! Yes!
- Waldo Pepper: Wait! Why would the wind blow her clothes off? When I'm wing-walking, the wind doesn't blow my clothes off.
- Dillhoefer: Fool!...” (continue)(continue reading)
“To commit suicide in the Seine, one doesn't need to undress.”
“Women always surprise when they take off their shoes.”
“They let their towels drop to the floor. His eyes explored every inch of her glistening wet body. Her eyes explored every inch of his... muscled torso. He took her in his arms. Her breasts squashed against him like ripe pomegranates.”
“- Worf: Captain, I do not think it is appropriate for a Starfleet officer to appear... naked.
- Jean-Luc Picard: Oh, come now. A big, handsome, strapping fellow like you? What can you be afraid of?”
“You know how a woman gets a man excited? She shows up. That's it. We're guys, we're easy. Of course for that you can't charge six bucks an issue, now can you?”
“We weren't able to get anything out of the Yanomamo except for the wristwatch they gave us as a token of their gratitude to an ally, an ally they continue to fear and mistrust, so I've decided to try an experiment in psychology: to strip myself completely, clothes, weapons, dog tags, rings, everything, to become like them, naked and unfettered...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Big Boy Caprice: Around me, if a woman don't wear mink, she don't wear nuttin'.
- Breathless Mahoney: Well, I look good both ways.”
“- Ruby Roundhouse: Could I borrow your jacket? I feel like I'm wearing a bikini.
- Professor Shelly Oberon: I once wore a bikini to school.”