“The Big Easy” quotes(1986)
Plot – In New Orleans everyone is corrupt, even cop Remy McSwain isn't exactly a good policeman. When Anne Osborne, the assistant district attorney, arrives to investigate, the relations between them aren't very peaceful. As they discover some murders and a heroin trade, they start tuning each other and solve the case.
All actors – Dennis Quaid, Ellen Barkin, Ned Beatty, John Goodman, Lisa Jane Persky, Ebbe Roe Smith, Tom O'Brien, Charles Ludlam, Grace Zabriskie, Marc Lawrence, Solomon Burke, Gailard Sartainshow all
“The Big Easy” Quotes 5 quotes
“- Anne Osborne: You're a cop, for God's sake, you're supposed to uphold the law, but instead you bend it and twist it and sell it. I saw you take that bribe and resist arrest and tamper with evidence and perjure yourself under oath.
- Remy McSwain: Don't forget I ran a red light too, huh.
- Anne Osborne: You still think it's funny, don't you?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“New Orleans is a marvelous environment for coincidence.”
“- Anne Osborne: I never did have much luck with sex anyway.
- Remy McSwain: Your luck's about to change, cher.”
“- Remy McSwain: Now they're killing retards.
- McCabe: Then why ain't you dead?”
“- Anne Osborne: Why don't you believe that the killers were cops?
- Remy McSwain: Because if they were cops, they would've stayed right here. And when we arrived, we would've found plants, guns, knives, all kinds of evidence that they resisted arrest. That's somethin' every cop in the world knows how to do.”