Coincidences quotes19 coincidences quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Westray: I'm perfectly willing to believe you had nothing to do with this but I'm not the party you have to convince.
- Counselor: Convince of what, for Christ sake?
- Westray: That this is some sort of coincidence. Because they don't really believe in coincidences. They've heard of them. They've just never seen one.”
“- Adelaide Wilson: You know how sometimes things line up?
- Gabe Wilson: Yeah.
- Adelaide Wilson: You know, like coincidences. Since we’ve been here, they’ve been happening more and more. I think I feel like it means like she’s getting closer.
- Gabe Wilson: Who? The mirror girl?
- Adelaide Wilson: You don’t believe me.
- Gabe Wilson: I do. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There is a fine line between coincidence and fate.”
“Why did they park where they did? The world's most decorated experts can't crack that one. The most plausible theory is that they chose places on earth with the lowest incidence of lightning strikes. But there are exceptions. The next most plausible theory is that Sheena Easton had a hit song at each of these sites in 1980. So, we just don't know.”
“- Sonny: I've been asking about you all day. You may not believe this but I'm painting an album cover and you're on it.
- Kira: Why shouldn't I believe it?
- Sonny: Because before today I never laid eyes on you. Now I've seen you 3 times in one day. That's a little too coincidental.
- Kira: Sounds like you don't believe it.”
“New Orleans is a marvelous environment for coincidence.”
“- Janice: What a small world!
- Chandler: And yet I never run into Beyonce.”
“- Rob: Jason's body has disappeared from the morgue.
- Trish: It was stolen.
- Rob: It was not stolen. Two people at the hospital are missing. Is this coincidence? He's alive.”
“Why is it every time you have a mouthful of freeze-dried, your boss walks in on you?”
“How do you make God laugh? Make a plan.”
“You know there are no coincidences in this universe. Everything happens for a reason.”
“Why is it every time your best friend's kissing you on the head, a beautiful woman comes along and catches you?”
“You know, even though all 618 of us were wearing caps and gowns out there today, I couldn't help but think it was a coincidence that we were both wearing black.”