“48 Hrs.” quotes(1982)
Plot – A dangerous convict manages to escape thanks to the help of his tough Indian friend. After killing two guards, the two arrive in San Francisco looking for a former member of the gang. In the city they kill an old friend and move on, looking for another member of the gang to retrieve the half-million dollar loot. They find him and kidnap his girlfriend in exchange for the money. At this point Inspector Cates and jailbird Reggie, who with Cates' help has received a 48-hour “get-out-of-jail” card, enter the scene.
All actors – Nick Nolte, Eddie Murphy, Annette O'Toole, Frank McRae, James Remar, David Patrick Kelly, Sonny Landham, Brion James, Kerry Sherman, Jonathan Banks, James Keane, Tara King, Greta Blackburn, Margot Rose, Denise Crosby, Olivia Brown, Todd Allen, Bill Dearth, Ned Dowd, Jim Haynie, Jack Thibeau, Jon St. Elwood, Clare Nono, Sandy Martin, Matt Landers, Peter Jason, Bill Cross, Chris Mulkey, Marcelino Sánchez, Bennie E. Dobbins, Walter Scott, W.T. Zacha, Begonya Plaza, Loyd Catlett, B.G. Fisher, Reid Cruickshanks, R.D. Call, Brenda Venus, Gloria Gifford, Nick Dimitri, John Dennis Johnston, Rock A. Walker, Dave Moordigian, J. Wesley Huston, Gary Pettinger, Marquerita Wallace, Angela Robinson-Witherspoon, Jack Lightsy, John Hauk, Bob Yanez, Clint Smith, Luis Contreras, Suzanne M. Regard, Ola Ray, Bjaye Turner, Brian O'Neal, Kevin O'Neal, Gus Loundermonshow all
“48 Hrs.” Quotes 14 quotes
“Lack of pussy makes you brave, man!”
“- Jack Cates: So, how was it?
- Reggie Hammond: I'm not goin' in for all that macho shit, Jack. I was great. Should have my dick bronzed.”
“- Jack Cates: Class isn't something you buy. Look at you, you've got on a 500-dollar suit and you're still a low-life.
- Reggie Hammond: Yeah, but I look good.”
“- Jack Cates: Look, asshole, you just took a shot at me. I think you know something.
- Luther: Yeah? Well, who gives a fuck what you think?”
“- Reggie Hammond: You got a lady, Cates?
- Jack Cates: Yeah.
- Reggie Hammond: You know, the generosity of women never ceases to amaze me.”
- Jack Cates: Hey, I can read a police file, shit-head. Quit calling me "Jack".
- Reggie Hammond: It's just an expression, all right? I don't mean nothin' by it.
- Jack Cates: I don't give a damn. It happens to be my name.
- Reggie Hammond: What the hell you complainin' for? At least nobody callin' you "shit-head".
“I've been in prison for three years. My dick gets hard if the wind blows.”
“- Reggie Hammond: Jack... tell me a story.
- Jack Cates: Fuck you!
- Reggie Hammond: Oh, that's one of my favorites.”
“- Reggie Hammond: You said bullshit and experience is all it takes, right?
- Jack Cates: Right.
- Reggie Hammond: Come on in and experience some of my bullshit.”