Ned Beatty quotes
“I only really work when I want to.”
“- Ward Douglas: My girlfriend was there, because... There was this wild man there and she...
- Maj. Gen. Joseph W. Stilwell: Son, is this a long story?
- Ward Douglas: Yes, sir.
- Maj. Gen. Joseph W. Stilwell: Well, then, save it.”
“It always impresses me when a person of small stature has command.”
“- Rex: Mr. Lotso, do toys here get played with every day?
- Lotso: All day long! Five days a week.
- Jessie: But what happens when the kids grow up?
- Lotso: When the kids get old, new ones come in. When they get old, new ones replace them. You'll never be outgrown, or neglected. Never abandoned or forgotten.”
“Who gave you ladies permission to blubber?”
“You've got a heart of gold. You've got the constitution of an ox. And you've got pants... of thunder.”
“There's always a confused soul that thinks that one man can make a difference. And you have to kill him to convince him otherwise. That's the hassle with democracy.”
“- U.S. Bates: Take your pants down
- Mr. Morehouse: Sir?
- U.S. Bates: Take your pants down.
[Morehouse pulls his pants down]
- U.S. Bates: That's power.”
“I have got proof that this Red Skull guy was closely involved in the murders of Robert Kennedy, John Kennedy, Martin Luther King... Jesus, you don't even know who I'm talking about, do ya?”
Now I know what the FBI stands for. "Fucking, Ball-busting Imbeciles"!