“The Mask of Zorro” quotes(1998)
Plot – California, first half of the 19th century. It has been twenty years since Diego de la Vega, known as Zorro, fought alongside the people against the Spanish oppression. Now, after a long confinement and the fatigues of old age, Zorro understands it is time to choose a successor. The man will have to be able to stop powerful don Rafael Montero, the former Spanish governor who imprisoned Zorro, had Zorro's wife Esperanza killed and kidnapped Zorro's daughter Elena, who now believes she is the daughter of Montero himself.
All actors – Antonio Banderas, José María de Tavira, Anthony Hopkins, Diego Sieres, Emiliano Guerra, Yolanda Orisaga, Paco Morayta, William Marquez, Stuart Wilson, Tony Amendola, Pedro Altamirano, Luisa Huertas, María Fernández Cruz, Mónica Fernández Cruz, Julieta Rosen, Raúl Martínez, Victor Rivers, L.Q. Jones, José Pérez, Tony Cabral, Tony Genaro, Iván Rafael, David Villalpando, Matt Letscher, Maury Chaykin, Paul Ganus, Sergio Espinoza, Conrad Roberts, Abel Woolrich, Pedro Armendáriz Jr., Moisés Suárez, Humberto Elizondo, Fernando Becerril, Alberto Carrera, Eduardo López, Gonzalo Lora, Rudy Miller, Manolo Pastor, Diego Sandoval, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Enrike Palma, Erika Carlsson, Manuel de Jesús Vásquez Morales, Óscar Zerafín González, Vanessa Bauche, Kelsie Kimberli Garcia, Kaylissa Keli Garcia, Joaquim de Almeida, JD Roberto, Eduardo Roman, Taso N. Stavrakisshow all
“The Mask of Zorro” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Elena: I have broken the fourth commandment, padre.
- Alejandro Murrieta: You killed somebody?
- Elena: No, that is not the fourth commandment.”
“- Alejandro Murrieta: I miss my brother, sir.
- Don Diego de la Vega: Your brother is dead. We lose the ones we love, we cannot change it. Put it aside.
- Alejandro Murrieta: How? How can I do what is needed, when all I feel is... hate.
- Don Diego de la Vega: [holds up black mask] You hide it, with this.”
“- Don Diego de la Vega: Do you know how to use that thing?
- Alejandro Murrieta: Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man.
- Don Diego de la Vega: [sighs] This is going to take a lot of work.”
“A nobleman is nothing but a man, who says one thing and thinks another.”
“- Alejandro Murrieta: [upon first meeting her] Be careful señorita, there are dangerous men about.
- Elena: Well if you see one, be sure to point him out.”
“He probably wears the mask to hide his bald head and unsightly features.”
“- Capt. Harrison Love: The lady and I were trying to dance.
- Alejandro Murrieta: You were trying. She was succeeding.”
“- Alejandro Murrieta: I've never lost a fight.
- Don Diego de la Vega: Except to a crippled old man just now.”