Nobility quotes24 nobility quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I want to marry you. Not your crown, not your army. Just you.”
“The nobles, as you call them, are not easy to understand. They live in a world of their own, not created by God but by themselves, through centuries of experience, troubles and joys. They're upset or pleased about things that matter little to you and me - but are vital to them. I don't mean they're bad people. Far from it. They're... different....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Royalty. Nobility. Gentry. How quaint. Even the rabble.”
“When you squeeze the nobility, it's the peasants who feel the pinch.”
“A nobleman is nothing but a man, who says one thing and thinks another.”
“- Lord Alfred Douglas: You like to write about dukes and duchesses, but you know nothing about them. You're the biggest snob I've ever met, and you think you're so daring because you fuck the occasional boy.
- Oscar Wilde: Bosie, please... You're killing me...
- Lord Alfred Douglas: You just about do when you're at your best. You're amusing,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Francis: Jane, I love you - when will you marry me?
- Jane Olsen: We who are of noble blood may not follow the wishes of our hearts.”
“It is the duty, the honor of the patrician class to lead its countrymen by the sword.”
“Does making a man a knight make him a better fighter?”
“There's a lot of nobility in this room. Must be the paneling.”
“- Dr. Josef Mengele: You are going to be the world's greatest photographer, are you not? Have you ever felt superior to those around you? Like a prince among peasants?
- Bobby Wheelock: I feel different from everyone sometimes.
- Dr. Josef Mengele: You are infinite different. Infinite superior. You are born of the noblest blood in the world.”
“- Osgood Fielding III: I am Osgood Fielding the Third.
- Daphne: I'm Cinderella the second.”
“- Dr. Josef Mengele: You are born of the noblest blood in the world. You have it within you to fulfill ambitions one thousand times greater than those at which you presently dream, and you shall fulfill them, Bobby. You shall. You are the living duplicate of the greatest man in history: Adolf Hitler.
- Bobby Wheelock: Oh man, you're weird.”
“There's nothing noble about crushing desperate men.”
“There's no nobility in poverty.”
“What does that mean to be noble? Your title gives you claim to the throne of our country, but men don't follow titles, they follow courage.”