Pierce Brosnan quotes
“I hate these Catholic countries. It's all blushy-blushy and no sucky-fucky.”
“- James Bond: I'm alone.
- Alec Trevelyan: Aren't we all?”
“I wouldn't do that for all the teenage twat in Thailand.”
“- James Bond: It's too easy.
- Alec Trevelyan: Half of everything is luck, James.
- James Bond: And the other half?
- Alec Trevelyan: Fate!”
“- Harry Dalton: My 9th grade science teacher always said that if you put a frog in boiling hot water, it would jump out. But put it in cold water, and heat it up gradually, it would slowly boil to death.
- Nancy: What's that Harry? Your recipe for frog soup?
- Harry Dalton: It's my recipe for a disaster.”
“I'm not at all certain that one can build happiness upon the unhappiness of someone else.”
“- Xenia Onatopp: Enjoy it while it lasts.
- James Bond: The very words I live by.”
“- Dr. Lawrence Angelo: All this power isn't meant to be in the hands of one person!
- Jobe Smith: You're wrong! You need to be led, just like everyone else, it's a basic need.
- Dr. Lawrence Angelo: This technology was meant to expand human communication, but you're not even human any more! What you've become terrifies me. You're a freak!”
“I lie when I need to, tell the truth when I can.”
“- Nash: For Emil it's personal but for you it's all about greed.
- Pavlou: For a hundred million it's a lot more than that.”
“- Elektra King: What do you do to survive?
- James Bond: I take pleasure - and great beauty.”
“- Dimitri Mishkin: Good morning, Mr. Bond. Sit. I'm Defense Minister Dimitri Mishkin. So, by what means shall we execute you, Commander Bond?
- James Bond: What, no small-talk? No chit-chat? That's the trouble with the world today. No one takes the time to do a really sinister interrogation anymore. It's a lost art.”
“- Nash: Kate...
- Kate Abbott: Times up!”
“- Nash: You had to be here.
- Emil Balan: I've been waiting ten years for this... for what they did too my wife.”