Clive Owen quotes
“Fact is, all lies, all evil deeds, they stink. You can cover them up for a while, but they don't go away.”
“The thing that you're struggling with, it's fear. Embrace it, and then overcome it.”
“- Spike: Who the fuck are you?
- Hunter: Who, me? The voice of experience.”
“Deeds themselves are useless unless they are for some higher purpose.”
“It's time to prove to your friends that you're worth a damn. Sometimes that means dying, sometimes it means killing a whole lot of people.”
“- Mr. Smith: I move my finger one inch to use my turn signal. Why are these assholes so lazy they can't move their finger one fucking measly inch to drive more safely? You wanna know why?
- Donna Quintano: Not particularly.
- Mr. Smith: Because these rich bastards have to be callous and inconsiderate in the first place to make all that money, so...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I planned and set in motion events to execute the perfect bank robbery. That's also the When. As for the Why: beyond the obvious financial motivation, it's exceedingly simple... because I can.”
“I've been wanting to do that ever since I first set eyes on you.”
“- Larry: You forget you're dealing with a clinical observer of the human carnival.
- Anna: Am I, now?
- Larry: Oh, yes.
- Anna: You seem more like the cat that got the cream, you can stop licking yourself.”
“I live in London and I love living in a gun free environment and long may it continue.”
“As I get older, I've been having a better and better time.”
“I never really look at life and worry about missed opportunities.”
“- Mr. Hertz: But before we part ways, tell me one thing: I am dead on about who you are, right?
- Mr. Smith: Say that again?
- Mr. Hertz: I said, I am dead...
- Mr. Smith: Stop. That part of it you got right.”
“- Lone Man: You know we were never really trying to kill you. We only wanted to scare you into surrendering.
- Mr. Smith: Well, that's one way to explain why you can't shoot straight.”
“I'm absolutely crazy about you. I can't stop thinking about you, you're always in my mind, you're in my heart, you're in every fucking beat of me.”
“- Dwight: I'll always love ya, baby.
- Gail: Always and never.”
“- Shellie: What did you do to him?
- Dwight: I gave him a taste of his own medicine.”
“Everyone needs looking after.”
“- Manicurist: What line of work are you in then?
- Jack Manfred: I'm an undertaker.”
“Can't a man hate his own father?”
“- Anna: Why are you dressed?
- Larry: Because I think you may be about to leave me and I didn't want to be wearing a dressing gown.”
“- Mr. Smith: You want to know the difference between this luxury car and a porcupine?
- Donna Quitano: I give up.
- Mr. Smith: With the car, the prick's on the inside.”
“- Cerdic: You come to beg a truce, you should be on your knees.
- Arthur: I came to see your face so that I alone may find you on the battlefield. And you would do well to mark my face, Saxon, for the next time you see it, it will be the last thing you see on this Earth.”