Catherine Zeta-Jones quotes
“Yes, I was in love with my husband at first sight and still am. We have the most solid relationship.”
“Words impress me. If a man can speak eloquently and beautifully to me, I just melt on the floor.”
“- Gin: I give you the world's tallest building.
- Mac: And we're going to steal it?”
“I've been waiting my whole life, I just don't know what the hell for.”
“Sex before the wedding is so much better without the groom.”
“- Elena: I have broken the fourth commandment, padre.
- Alejandro Murrieta: You killed somebody?
- Elena: No, that is not the fourth commandment.”
“- Miles Massey: Tell me more about yourself.
- Marylin Rexroth: Alright, Miles. Let me tell you everything you need to know. You may think you're tough, but I eat men like you for breakfast.”
“This man spews out three things: sex... hateful music... and... sex.”
“Don't use a cannon to kill a mosquito. Confucius.”
- Eleanor "Nell" Vance: Have you ever kept something for yourself because you were afraid?
- Theo: All the time.
“- Miles Massey: Something inside of me died, when I realized that you'd hired a goon to kill me.
- Marylin Rexroth: Wait a minute. You hired him to kill me.”
“- Roxie Hart: You're, the Velma Kelly. I was there the night you got arrested.
- Velma Kelly: Yeah? You and half of Chicago.”
“- Gin: So I'll recognize you. I wouldn't want to go home with a wrong man by mistake now, would I?
- Mac: It is a masked ball. We all go as someone else.”
“- Kate: What are we going to do about work?
- Nick: What we always do. You tell me what to do and then I'll go behind your back and do whatever I want.”
“I do a lot of swimming, both in the ocean and in the pool.”
“I do condition my hair with honey and beer. I smell like the bottom of a beer barrel for days afterwards, but it's very good for the hair.”
“For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. The end.”
“I've been there. It's when you're on an 18-hour flight from L.A. to Paris and you're stuck in coach.”
“- Gus Petch: I'm an ass nailer.
- Marylin Rexroth: So I see.
- Gus Petch: Gym four times a week. Hour and a half, plus stretching. Life circle. Life step. Life circuit. Gus Petch don't pussyfoot around.”