“L.A. just doesn't seem real to me. Chicago does. My real friends are there. It's home.”
“I guess John Lennon had it right: give peace a chance.”
“It's the most amazing feeling to hold your child in your arms.”
“I look to my family for my support. I'm fortunate to have a big family.”
“- D'Artagnan: Why's Athos sitting by himself?
- Aramis: He takes his drinking very seriously. Not to worry; he'll be his usual charming self by morning.”
“- Joanna: Are you going to have sex with her?
- Matt: What do you know about sex?
- Joanna: Enough. Don't change the subject.”
“- Robin: I can't promise I won't kill Harvey.
- Batman: A man's got to go his own way. A friend taught me that.
- Robin: Not just a friend.
- Batman: A partner.”
“- Bruce Wayne: Alfred's not sick, he's dying.
- Dick Grayson: Dying? Why didn't he tell us?
- Bruce Wayne: You know Alfred, he wouldn't say anything, but I can tell.”
“- Robin: I want a car. Chicks dig the car.
- Batman: This is why Superman works alone.”
“- D'Artagnan: I don't know where they are.
- Cardinal Richelieu: And if you did?
- D'Artagnan: I wouldn't tell you...
- Cardinal Richelieu: I admire your courage, D'Artagnan. You might have made a great musketeer. But now we'll never know - will we?”
“- Roy O'Dell: Time for desperate measures. What about my daughter?
- Jimmie Shannon: Absolutely not!
- Roy O'Dell: Why not? She's not good enough for you?
- Jimmie Shannon: She's fifteen!
- Roy O'Dell: Well, it's pretty late in the game for you to be Mr. Choosy.”
“- Porthos: Athos, you cannot fight this boy.
- Athos: Why not?
- Porthos: I'm fighting him.
- D'Artagnan: Not until 1 o'clock.
- Aramis: I have a duel with him too.
- D'Artagnan: Not until 2 o'clock.”
“- Peter: Can you climb?
- Monique: Peter wants to know if I can climb!
- Skip: Worst I ever seen. Couldn't climb a ladder.
- Peter: You're that good, huh?
- Monique: Yes... But it was a very tall ladder.”
“- Marco: Ok, crunch time. Seventh game of the World Series. Bottom of the ninth. Two outs. Full count. It's our last chance. There's no tomorrow. Got it?
- Jimmie Shannon: Four cliches ago.”
“- Jody: Here's what I thought. We finish dinner and then we have desert, 'kay?
- Chris Macauley: Alright.
- Jody: And then after that, I take you for a drive, show you around the city.
- Chris Macauley: Sure.
- Jody: And after that, we come back here. And then, if we still like each other, we make love.”
“- Jody: Would you like a Pelegrino?
- Chris Macauley: Is that beer?
- Jody: No, it's bottled mineral water.
- Chris Macauley: Oh, yeah. Yeah, sure. Those are really good.
- Jody: You're really sweet. I'll get you a juice.”
“This is your idea of friendship, isn't it, Bruce? It's your house, it's your rules, it's your way to the highway! It's Batman and Robin, not Robin and Batman, and I'm sick of it!”
“- D'Artagnan: The Cardinal! We have to hurry!
- Porthos: You two have a date?
- D'Artagnan: No. It's the Cardinal. He's conspiring against the king.
- Aramis: Tell us something we don't know.”
“- Dick Grayson: Alfred and Bruce are like family.
- Barbara Wilson: Paying someone to do your dishes, cook your meals, you call that family?”