Angelina Jolie quotes
“If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different....I'd rather be completely fucking mental.”
“If I didn't have my films as an outlet for all the different sides of me, I would probably be locked up.”
“People say that you're going the wrong way when it's simply a way of your own.”
“Humans are hilarious.”
“On furnishing her new house: I saw these plastic horses - we'll have them instead of chairs. People will climb in the saddle to sit.”
“Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today, it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on Earth, heaven on Earth, back again, into, under, far in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Never send a boy to do a woman's job.”
“One needs glamor to become a king.”
“Everything lost is meant to be found. Don't worry.”
“- Wesley: Have you ever thought about doing things differently?
- Fox: How do you mean?
- Wesley: I don't know. Being somebody else? Someone... normal?”
“- Sara 'Sway' Wayland: What do you think is more exciting... having sex or stealing cars?
- Memphis: Having sex or boosting cars... Um, oo! Well, uh... How about having sex while boosting cars?
- Sara 'Sway' Wayland: Oh, that's a good line. Doesn't work on a lot of girls, though.”
“- Gia Carangi: People keep going away from me, that hurts.
- Francesco: Work. You have a gift, use it. Life, life will be there later. When you have worked, and you have lived, and you know who you are, life is easy. Work. It's the only answer I know.”
“- Dade: You look good in a dress.
- Kate: You would have looked better.”
“- Gia Carangi: You look so pretty.
- Stephanie - Model: Thank you.
- Gia Carangi: I love you.
- Stephanie - Model: I know, you love everyone.”
“- Julia Russell: You did not want a woman to be interested in you just because you owned a pretty bank account.
- Luis Antonio Vargas: Um, yes.
- Julia Russell: Yes. Well, then we have something in common. We are both not to be trusted.”