Angelina Jolie quotes
“If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different....I'd rather be completely fucking mental.”
“If I didn't have my films as an outlet for all the different sides of me, I would probably be locked up.”
“People say that you're going the wrong way when it's simply a way of your own.”
“Humans are hilarious.”
“On furnishing her new house: I saw these plastic horses - we'll have them instead of chairs. People will climb in the saddle to sit.”
“Never send a boy to do a woman's job.”
“One needs glamor to become a king.”
“Everything lost is meant to be found. Don't worry.”
“- Wesley: Have you ever thought about doing things differently?
- Fox: How do you mean?
- Wesley: I don't know. Being somebody else? Someone... normal?”
“- Sara 'Sway' Wayland: What do you think is more exciting... having sex or stealing cars?
- Memphis: Having sex or boosting cars... Um, oo! Well, uh... How about having sex while boosting cars?
- Sara 'Sway' Wayland: Oh, that's a good line. Doesn't work on a lot of girls, though.”
“- Gia Carangi: People keep going away from me, that hurts.
- Francesco: Work. You have a gift, use it. Life, life will be there later. When you have worked, and you have lived, and you know who you are, life is easy. Work. It's the only answer I know.”
“- Dade: You look good in a dress.
- Kate: You would have looked better.”
“- Gia Carangi: You look so pretty.
- Stephanie - Model: Thank you.
- Gia Carangi: I love you.
- Stephanie - Model: I know, you love everyone.”
“- Julia Russell: You did not want a woman to be interested in you just because you owned a pretty bank account.
- Luis Antonio Vargas: Um, yes.
- Julia Russell: Yes. Well, then we have something in common. We are both not to be trusted.”
“- Terry Sheridan: So, where do I fit in?
- Lara Croft: What do you mean? You're the guide.
- Terry Sheridan: I mean, when you think back on the vast scheme of your hugely adventurous life... where do I fit in? Was I the love of your life, or just another bump on the road? Was I time well spent? Four months? More good than bad? Come on, it had to...” (continue)(continue reading)