“George of the Jungle” quotes(1997)
Plot – George has always lived in the jungle but he decides to travel to San Francisco when he's motivated by his love for Ursula, but the jungle recalls him again as some unscrupulous poachers are threatening his beloved friends Scipione the monkey, Tookie Tookie the bird and Shep the elephant. Ursula wants to come back to the jungle with him, but has to deal with her parents who doubt about George. In the jungle, the dangers follow one another and many people take advantage of George to ridicule him. After an endless series of clashes, ambushes, races and chases, the courage of George is finally rewarded: he regains his place as King of the jungle and Ursula is at his side.
All actors – Brendan Fraser, Leslie Mann, Thomas Haden Church, Richard Roundtree, Greg Cruttwell, Abraham Benrubi, Holland Taylor, Kelly Miller, John Bennett Perry, John Cleese, Michael Chinyamurindi, Abdoulaye NGom, Lydell M. Cheshier, Keith Scott, Spencer Garrett, Jon Pennell, Lauren Bowles, Afton Smith, Samantha Harris, Joseph, Kaleb, Bongo, Tai, Tookie, Scooper, Hopper, Binx, Zakery, Emely, Nicholas Kadi, Hans Schoeber, Alexander Denk, Sven-Ole Thorsen, Rodney Louis Johnson, Peter F. Giddings, Terilyn Joe, Michel Camus, Valerie Perri, Willie Brown, Carrie Zanoline, Garrett Griffin, Harve Cook, Richard Elfman, Noah John Cardoza, Benjamin John Cardoza, Denise Holland, Anne Fletcher, Kristie J. Canavan, Sal Vassalo, Melanie Gage, Aurorah Allain, Diane Mizota, Lisa Ratzin, Joie Shettler, Sharon Ferrol-Young, Tara Nicole Hughes, Robin Tasha-Ford, Margo Blas, Juan Canopii, Jake Gentry, Tim Glenn, Jeannette Kerner, Jewel McDonald, Bob Quinn, Mary Ann Schmidtshow all
“George of the Jungle” Quotes 21 quotes
“- Beatrice Stanhope: We haven't been friends for very long, George, but I already think I know something about you. You are in love with my daughter.
- George: Oh, Miss Ursula not so dumb.”
“Deep in the heart of Africa is a place no man has ever entered. The place that belongs to the lion, the elephant and the ape. A place known as the Bukuvu. Travellers flying overhead can only glimpse at its many marvels, its sparkling rivers, its lush veldts, its billowy cloud formations and its hidden mountains.”
"George's secrets". There's the shortest book ever written.
“You and Ursula together would be unbefitting to her social stature, you see? Let me put it in the way you might understand. Where you come from, zebras marry zebras and leopards marry leopards. Stripes for stripes. Spots for spots. Ursula is a stripe and you are a spot. One which I intend to have removed as soon as possible.”
- Beatrice Stanhope: Arthur, I wish you would do something about all these monkeys. I feel like Jane Goodall.
- An Ape Named "Ape": Madam, I knew Jane Goodall and you are no Jane Goodall.
“- George: That hurt.
- Beatrice Stanhope: Not as much as you will if you do anything to screw up my daughter's marriage to Lyle Van de Groot.”
“Don't worry. Nobody dies in this story. They just get really big boo-boos.”
“- Thor: There's five stinking apes out there. Which one are we taking to Vegas?
- Max: The one who's playing chess!”
“- Arthur Stanhope: Beatrice, this is supposed to be her wedding, not yours. I know you're upset, and so am I, but we can't force her to marry someone against her will.
- Beatrice Stanhope: Why not?
- Ursula Stanhope: Mom, dad, I'm ready to go out there and apologize to everybody and tell them what really happened.”
- Ursula Stanhope: Did you just say "love"?
- Beatrice Stanhope: No...
- Ursula Stanhope: You did. You're right.
- Beatrice Stanhope: Ursula... don't say it.
- Ursula Stanhope: I love him! I'm out of here.
- Beatrice Stanhope: Ursula! You can't love him!
“George not even trying hard.”
“No. Too short. Too sweaty. Wait a second! That's the guy. That's the guy who shot him. I never forget a face.”
“- George: So you no want Ursula to love George?
- Beatrice Stanhope: I'd rather have my tongue nailed to this table every morning at breakfast.”
“Now I can see why they made him king of the jungle.”