Plot – A Boeing 747 leaves New York for Los Angeles on December 24 with a few people on board, but there is an unusual group of travelers: four federal agents accompany two handcuffed criminals, serial killer Ryan, who is facing a death sentence, and ruthless robber Stubbs. When the plane is flying, Stubbs, who is determined to break free, kills an agent and sets off a shooting in which he himself is killed along with the pilots. Ryan is now free and armed, he locks up the rest of the crew and the few passengers in a cabin and goes looking for Teri, a hostess who he had set his eyes on when boarded. A duel with no holds barred begins between Ryan and Teri, in which the gangster tries to terrorize the girl physically and psychologically, and she, frightened at first, then finds the courage to confront him and make the weakness of his personality come out. Ryan finally succumbs and Teri, guided by the control tower, manages to land the Boeing in Los Angeles and to bring the other passengers safely to their destination.
All actors – Ray Liotta, Lauren Holly, Brendan Gleeson, Hector Elizondo, Rachel Ticotin, Jeffrey DeMunn, John Finn, Ben Cross, Catherine Hicks, Heidi Kling, Gordy Owens, J. Kenneth Campbellshow all
“Turbulence” Quotes 6 quotes
- Ryan Weaver: Are you married?
- Marshal Marty Douglas: Yeah, but I don't wear rings. I don't like jewelry.
- Ryan Weaver: You don't have to defend yourself to me. Was that a tough sell to your wife? The "I don't like wearing jewelry" bit?
- Marshal Marty Douglas: Weaver, I know you'd like to entertain yourself by engaging me in a challenging... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Betty: I dated a criminal once.
- Teri Halloran: Only once?
- Betty: He owned a used car lot. They busted him for turning back the odometers.
- Teri Halloran: How could you trust someone like that?
- Betty: I figured I did the same thing when I told him I was 21.”
“- Ryan Weaver: You're not going to kill me. You can't kill me, 'cause you don't believe in capital punishment.
- Teri Halloran: I changed my mind!”
“You are a convicted inmate on death row. What five albums would you pick?”