Rape quotes96 rape quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Abigail: Have you come to seduce me, or rape me?
- Masham: I am a gentleman.
- Abigail: So, rape then.”
“- Prosecutor: So you don't feel responsible for the rape and murder?
- Cpl. Thomas E. Clark: No, sir. I don't.
- Prosecutor: Is it your feeling, Corporal Clark that you are wrongly brought to trial by the U.S. Government?
- Cpl. Thomas E. Clark: I don't have anything against the government. But I just think soldiers like Tony Meserve and me......” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dominika Egorova: He tried to rape me.
- General Korchnoi: And your honor is worth depriving Russia of a promising cadet?
- Dominika Egorova: It was never my intention to deprive Russia of anything.”
“He tried to rape me but I guess my body was so rigid that he couldn't. And then he started calling me a disgusting lesbian, a stupid dyke, a pathetic piece of shit and that if he couldn't get it into my pussy then he was gonna make me suck it. And I remember... I don't know what I remember, I just remember this horrible choking feeling. And he...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ron Fox: You see this cute little white girl, Beecher?
- Dr. Beecher: Yeah.
- Ron Fox: Do you want her to get raped and murdered?
- Dr. Beecher: Of course not.
- Ron Fox: You sure? Cause this is America. Do you want to rape America?
- Dr. Beecher: No.
- Ron Fox: Then stop fucking with me!”
“- Michael: I guess it's kind of an escape.
- Dr. Fromberg: Like, uh... lighting up a marijuana cigarette and escaping the real world, hmm? Like watching a pornographic sex film, getting an erection and raping someone? Is that what you mean?
- Michael: You know, I don't think erections rape people. People rape people.”
“It was you your father raped! More than once! You couldn't take it, could you? You just snapped! And then you killed him! That night as he was passed out on the sofa soaked in booze... all you had to do was strike a match! Maybe your father deserved to die!”
“- Lancelot: You look frightened. There's a large number of lonely men out there.
- Guinevere: Don't worry, I won't let them rape you.”
“- Paula Mann: Sharon, baby, do you think you should go out with a man? I mean... so soon after your ordeal and all?
- Sharon Winters: So, I was raped. It happended six week ago. What do you expect me to do? Observe a year of mouring?
- Paula Mann: Baby, please I didn't mean to bug you or make you mad.”
- Cliff "Scorpion" Albrect: No, I don't know her. She's a whore, the last time I saw her she was doing a sex show.
- Kathryn Murphy: You watched?
- Cliff "Scorpion" Albrect: You bet your ass I watched she put on a great show!
- Kathryn Murphy: I thought she was raped?
- Cliff "Scorpion" Albrect: Raped? She fucked a bar full of guys then she... (continue)(continue reading)
“You never knew... oh how could how much she loved you before you raped her! And after you raped her there was no one to tell... except me... over and over and over again. It's very hard too look like the one person you're mom loves and hates the most.”
“- Hedley Lamarr: Qualifications?
- Applicant: Rape, murder, arson, and rape.
- Hedley Lamarr: You said rape twice.
- Applicant: I like rape.”
“Gay men don't rape their women friends.”
“- Darnell Lewis: When you was at Harvard, did you ever get raped for failing a test?
- James King: I think that's more of a Yale thing.”
“Anyone else getting that pre-rape feeling?”
“- Frieda: Do not forget, this guy is buying a virgin, so she's got to act it right. You've got to give him the idea that you don't know nothing. It should be like a rape.
- Josephine: You don't know. Could be a different kind of guy. Someone that wants you to act like she wants it.
- Frieda: The main thing is to whimper and cry when he starts,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Some oriental guy touched my holy of holies!”
“- McBride: A woman says you and your friends tried to rape her... and her dog.
- Casey Meadows: She was worth 20,000 points.”
“- Avon Rose: I told you I don't want boys here!
- Caitlin Rose: Oh my God. Is that what's really bothering you?
- Avon Rose: Did something happen? Damn it, Caitlin, just tell me the truth. I want to hear you say it. You brought him into this house and you had sex with him, didn't you?
- Caitlin Rose: He tore my clothes off and he raped me! Are...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Do you know what happens in that restaurant every night? Rape! Rape! The rape of cuisine.”