Argument quotes176 argument quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Johanna: Where have you gone, Reynolds. There's nothing I can say to get your attention aimed back at me, is there?
- Reynolds Woodcock: I cannot begin my day with a confrontation, please. I'm delivering the dress today, and I can't take up space with confrontation. I simply don't have time for confrontations.”
“I called him a 'catamite'; that's one step up from 'assistant pederast'!”
“You never heard of a comedy team that didn't fight, did you?”
“She was too beautiful for words, but non for arguments.”
“- George Washington Duke: C’mon, punk. Touch me and I'll sue.
[Rocky uppercuts Duke]
- Rocky Balboa: Sue me for what?”
“My parents only had one argument in forty-five years. It lasted forty-three years.”
- Loretta Lynn: Dadgum it, Doo! You never ask me nothing! You just say, "Hey baby, here's the deal, take it or leave it". Well, it's drivin' me crazy, Doo!
- Doolittle Lynn: Well, hell, then let's go up to the house, call a lawyer and get a divorce. I'm tired of this bullshit.
- Loretta Lynn: I don't want no divorce! I just want the dadgum... (continue)(continue reading)
“I don't know what beef is between you, but you'd better grill it up and eat it, because it is my ass that is on the line.”
“The only big fight we've had in years is about whether to go back into couples therapy.”
“- Elwood P. Dowd: Well, I think this calls for a celebration! Why don't we all go down to Charlie's Place and have a drink?
- Veta Louise Simmons: You're not going anywhere, Elwood. You're staying right here.
- Myrtle Mae Simmons: Yes, Uncle Elwood.
- Judge Gaffney: Stay here, son.
- Elwood P. Dowd: I plan to leave, you want me to stay. Oh, an...” (continue)(continue reading)
Better look first, for if one drinks much from a bottle marked "Poison", it's almost certain to disagree with you sooner or later.
“- Charlie: We didn't have a deal, it was something we discussed.
- Nora Fanshaw: So it's a deal when it's something you want and a discussion when Nicole wants it?”
“- Robert Crawley, Earl of Grantham: Let's not argue.
- Violet Crawley: I never argue, I explain.”
“Politics is about divisions. Wherever you come in on the subject, there are divisions.”
“Fighting eh? Lucky you. I guess you love each other.”
“- Crisp: Mother, you are going to make him sick. You stuffed all this crap down my throat for years, and there was nothing wrong with me!
- Eleanor Crisp: That's why there was nothing wrong with you.
- Cullen Crisp: Now, how can you argue with that?”
“- Mona Champagne: If you cannot argue constructively, what will mother do?
- Allison Champagne: Destroy our video games.
- Mona Champagne: Andrew...?
- Andrew Champagne: And the gaming system.
- Allison Champagne: Burn it while we watch.
- Mona Champagne: That's right. Don't forget what happened to your Legos.”