You having a nice day, sir? You feeling all right? Not to get too personal, but a white man standing in the middle of Harlem wearing a sign that says "I hate niggers" has either got some serious personal issues, or not all his dogs are barking. Hey! I'm talking to you! Now you've got about ten seconds before those guys see you, and when they do... (continue) (continue reading)
“Die Hard with a Vengeance” quotes(1995)
All actors – Bruce Willis, Jeremy Irons, Samuel L. Jackson, Graham Greene, Colleen Camp, Larry Bryggman, Anthony Peck, Nicholas Wyman, Sam Phillips, Kevin Chamberlin, Sharon Washington, Stephen Pearlman, Michael Alexander Jackson, Aldis Hodge, Mischa Hausserman, Edwin Hodge, Robert Sedgwick, Tony Halme, Bill Christ, Anthony Thomas, Glenn Herman, Kent Faulcon, Akili Prince, Ardie Fuqua, Mike Jefferson, Andre Ware, Michael Lee Merrins, Birdie M. Hale, Daryl Edwards, Barbara Hipkiss, Aasif Mandvi, Bill Kux, Scott Nicholson, Ralph Buckley, Charles Dumas, Michael Cristofer, Phyllis Yvonne Stickney, J.R. Horne, Michael Tadross, Elvis Duran, John McTiernan Sr., Greg A. Skoric, Sven Toorvald, T. Alloy Langenfeld, Timothy Adams, John C. Vennema, Gerrit Vooren, Willis Sparks, Tony Travis, Danny Dutton, James Saito, Patrick Borriello, Víctor Rojas, Jeffrey Dreisbach, Joe Zaloom, John Doman, Patricia Mauceri, Franchelle Stewart Dorn, Kharisma, Gerry Becker, Richard Council, John Robert Tillotson, Ray Aranha, Phil Theis, Flip, Dory Binyon, David Vitt, John Hoyt, Bray Poor, Shari-Lyn Safir, Ivan Skoric, Faisal Hassan, Richard Russell Ramos, Angela Amato, Richard V. Allen, Shirley J. Hatcher, David P. Martin, James Patrick Whalen Sr., Paul Simon, Carl Brewer, , Alan Rickman, Steve Altes, Kim Bloom, Tony Brubaker, Vernon Campbell, John DeNatale, Ellen Dunning, Dick Durock, Jeannie Epper, Carlo Giuliano, Diane Kimbrell, Kyle Koromaldi, Anibal O. Lleras, Michael Luggio, Barbara Maggio, Drew Nelson, Art Newkirk, Keith Schwabinger, David Sontag, Alex Thaler, Don Vasicek, Ralph A. Villani, Ali A. Wahhabshow all
“Die Hard with a Vengeance” Quotes 29 quotes
“- Insp. Walter Cobb: We'll be back to pick you up in fifteen minutes.
- John McClane: Take your time. I expect to be dead in four.”
“- Zeus Carver: Say it! Say it!
- John McClane: What?
- Zeus Carver: You were gonna call me a nigger, weren't you?
- John McClane: No I wasn't!
- Zeus Carver: Yes you were! What were you gonna call me?
- John McClane: Asshole! How's that, asshole!”
“The only thing better than blowing up 100 billion dollars worth of gold is making people think you did.”
- Simon Gruber: I want to play a game.
- Insp. Walter Cobb: What kind of game?
- Simon Gruber: "Simon Says". Simon's going to tell Lt. McClane what to do, and Lt. McClane is going to do it. Noncompliance will result in a penalty.
- Insp. Walter Cobb: What penalty?
- Simon Gruber: Another big bang in a very public place.
“- Simon Gruber: John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's 13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
- John McClane: Yeah, I got a deal for you. Crawl out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.
- Simon Gruber: How colorful.”
“- Zeus Carver: Don't ever let people use you. You're running all over town with stolen property; if you get caught, you get in trouble while he gets to deny the whole thing and walk away.
- Dexter: Y-You mean, you want us to take it back to Tony?
- Zeus Carver: No, I'll take it back to Tony... with a message.”
“- John McClane: I left Holly hanging on hold.
- Zeus Carver: Ah, call her back.
- John McClane: Uhh, she's gonna be pissed.
- Zeus Carver: She'll get over it.
- John McClane: I don't know, Zeus. Like I said, she's a very stubborn woman.
- Zeus Carver: She'd have to be to stay married to you.”
“- John McClane: You know how to pick this lock?
- Zeus Carver: Is this some black-shit again?
- John McClane: Hey will you stop that racial shit? Are you a fuckin' locksmith or not?”
“And remember, this is all due to the g-g-g-g-g-g-gullibility of the New York Police Department!”
“- John McClane: I want you to get a hold of a guy named Cobb. Walter Cobb. C-o-b-b. He's the head of my police unit. Get him down here. Find him. Tell him you were with John McClane. And tell him to find out who the 21st president was.
- Jerry Parks: Chester A. Arthur.
- John McClane: What?
- Jerry Parks: Chester A. Arthur. 1881 to 1885....” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Zeus Carver: Didn't I hear you say you didn't even like your brother?
- Simon Gruber: There's a difference, you know, between not liking one's brother and not caring when some dumb Irish flatfoot drops him out of a window.”
“- Zeus Carver: Who's gonna help you?
- Dexter: We're gonna help ourselves.
- Zeus Carver: And who do we not want to help us?
- Dexter, Raymond: White people.
- Zeus Carver: That's right. Now get on outta here. Go to school.”
“Money is shit to me. I would not give up McClane for all the gold in your Fort Knox.”
“- John McClane: I'll tell you what your problem is, you don't like me 'cause you're a racist!
- Zeus Carver: What?
- John McClane: You're a racist! You don't like me 'cause I'm white!
- Zeus Carver: I don't like you because you're gonna get me killed!”
“- Zeus Carver: You know this guy Simon we're talking to?
- John McClane: Yeah. I threw his little brother off the thirty-second floor of Nakatomi Towers out in L.A. I guess he's a little pissed off about it.
- Zeus Carver: Wait a minute. You mean to tell me I'm in this shit 'cause some white cop threw some white asshole's brother off a roof?”
“- Insp. Walter Cobb: I can appreciate your feelings for McClane. But believe me, the jerk isn't worth it. He's stepped on so many toes in this department, by this time next month he's gonna be a security guard. His own wife wants nothing to do with him, and he's about two steps shy of becoming a full-blown alcoholic.
- John McClane: One step,...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- John McClane: You know, you're the first woman since Holly to see me do this.
- Connie Kowalski: I'm honored.
- John McClane: Yeah, so was she.”
“Yesterday we were an army with no country, tomorrow, we have to decide which country we want to buy!”