“The Fast and the Furious” quotes(2001)
Plot – Dominic Toretto drives through the streets of Los Angeles as if they belonged to him and actually that is true for those of his gang. During the day he’s entirely busy on powerful racing cars. The manufacture and model don’t matter, what matters is the computerized injection that makes them fly. At night, Dom gets behind the wheel of his road rocket, pocketing up to ten thousand dollars per race, when someone is brave enough to challenge him. The drag race are true street performances, tribal gatherings and battlefields made even more exciting by adrenaline, sexual tension and a crazy uncontrolled speed. The crowd pours itself on the otherwise desolated streets to cheer their heroes, taunt opponents and experience a sense of belonging. Dominic is like a rockstar, while Brian is enchanted, hungry and eager to prove himself too. He proudly claims to be from the street, but according to the crowd he’s just a kid. Behind the wheel of his powerful muscle car powered by nitrous oxide, he seeks Dominic’s acceptance.
All actors – Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Rick Yune, Chad Lindberg, Johnny Strong, Matt Schulze, Ted Levine, Ja Rule, Vyto Ruginis, Thom Barry, Stanton Rutledge, Noel Gugliemi, R.J. de Vera, Beau Holden, Reggie Lee, David Douglas, Peter Navy Tuiasosopo, Neal H. Moritz, Doria Anselmo, Glenn K. Ota, F. Valentino Morales, Mike White, Delphine Pacific, Monica Tamayo, Megan Baker, Tammy Monica Gegamian, , Dan Andreiu, Adam Carrera, Rob Cohen, Chic Daniel, Renee Garcia, Da Han, Flora Huang, Michael G. Kehoe, Sarai Koo, Julie Krystina, Raul Limon, Norman Gregory McGuire, Talia O'Neal, January Pugh, Angela Rockwood, Felicia Tang, Vanessa Violashow all
“The Fast and the Furious” Quotes 16 quotes
“It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car.”
“- Brian O'Conner: You know, I was thinking we should go out sometime.
- Mia Toretto: Oh, that's sweet, but I usually don't date my brother's friends.
- Brian O'Conner: Well, that sucks. I guess I'll have to kick his ass then.”
“- Jesse: These are the additions, this is the basic layout of the car, and this is what it could look like when it's done. Red, green, whatever.
- Brian O'Conner: Hey man, you should be going to MIT or something.
- Jesse: No man, I got that attention disorder.
- Brian O'Conner: Oh, A.D.D.?
- Jesse: Yes, that shit.”
“I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.”
“I watched my father burn to death. I can still remember him screaming. The people who were there said my father died long before the tanks blew. They said it was me that was screaming.”
“Spirit. Thank you. Thank you for providing us with the direct-port nitrous... uh... injection, four-core intercoolers, an' ball-bearing turbos, and... um... titanium valve springs. Thank you.”
“Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.”
“You can have any brew you want... as long as it's a Corona.”
“- Mia Toretto: Dom is like gravity, everything just got pulled to him... even you.
- Brian O'Conner: No. The only thing that pulled me in is you, being friends with your brother is just a bonus.”
“- Brian O'Conner: I thought if I got in your good graces you might let me keep my car.
- Dominic Toretto: You are in my good graces, but you ain't keepin' your car.”
“- Brian O'Conner: Nice crib, sarge. It's a lot better than that last place you confiscated.
- Sgt. Tanner: Eddie Fisher built it for Elizabeth Taylor back in the fifties.
- Brian O'Conner: See? Even the cops in Hollywood are Hollywood.”
“- Mia Toretto: Tuna on white. No crust, right?
- Brian O'Conner: I don't know. How is it?
- Mia Toretto: Every day for the last three weeks you've been coming in here and you've been asking me how the tuna is. Now, it was crappy yesterday, it was crappy the day before and guess what? It hasn't changed.”