Jewels quotes75 jewels quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Annie
- From the movie: Draft Day
- From the movie: I'm Gonna Git You Sucka
“- Cheryl: Well, after you left, he started getting into drugs and stuff. Things got really bad when he...
- Jack Spade: Well, what? Cheryl, come on!
- Cheryl: He started wearing gold chains, Jack.
- Jack Spade: Oh, God, no!”
- From the movie: The Maltese Falcon
“These are facts, sir. Not school book history, not Mr. Wells's history, but history nevertheless. They sent this foot-high jeweled bird to Charles, who was then in Spain. They sent it in a galley commanded by a member of the Order. It never reached Spain.”
- From the movie: Snatch
- La trovi in Money and Actors
- From the animation: The Lord of the Rings
“My precious. My precious.”
- From the TV Series: Two and a Half Men
- From the TV Series: Desperate Housewives
“When a man buys a woman expensive jewelry, there are many things he may want in return. For future reference, conversation ain’t one of them.”
- From the TV Series: Lucifer
“Ah, the diamond industry. Truly the greatest trick someone other than me played on the world. Thousands of dollars for lumps of old coal.”
- From the movie: The Pink Panther
“- Simone Clouseau: If I'm not being too nosy your highness, I read somewhere there was some dispute over the ownership of the Pink Panther.
- Princess Dala: It belongs to me. It was a gift from my late father. I shall never surrender it.
- Sir Charles Lytton: Why should you?
- Princess Dala: When the present government seized power, they claimed...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the TV Series: The Big Bang Theory
- From the movie: To Kill a Mockingbird
- Scout: May I see your watch? "To Atticus, My Beloved Husband." Atticus, Jem says this watch is gonna belong to him some day.
- Atticus Finch: That's right.
- Scout: Why?
- Atticus Finch: Well, it's customary for the boy to have his father's watch.
- Scout: What are you gonna give me?
- Atticus Finch: Well, I don't know that I have much else of... (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Gigi
“Without knowledge of jewelery, my dear Gigi, a woman is lost.”
“Diamonds are a girl's best friend.”
- From the movie: Terror by Night
“- Lady Margaret Carstairs: [presenting her diamond] My husband gave it to me on our fifth wedding anniversary.
- Sherlock Holmes: 423 carats, isn't it?
- Lady Margaret Carstairs: The original diamond was over 700 carats.
- Sherlock Holmes: Really?
- Lady Margaret Carstairs: [to her son] Your father had it cut. Less ostentatious.
- Dr. John H....” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Moulin Rouge!
“The French are glad to die for love. They delight in fighting duels. But I prefer a man who lives... and gives expensive jewels.”
- From the movie: The Stepford Wives
“- Joanna Eberhard: But, she had sparks coming out of her ears.
- Roger Bannister: That's the first sign.
- Joanna Eberhard: Of what?
- Roger Bannister: Cheap jewelery.”
“It is always the same: women bedeck themselves with jewels and furs, and men with wit and quotations.”
- From the movie: The Counselor
- From the movie: The Counselor
“- Counselor: I want her to have something that she would not be uncomfortable wearing. I don't want to give her a diamond so big she'd be afraid to wear it.
- Diamond Dealer: She is probably more courageous than you imagine.”
- From the movie: Turbulence
- Ryan Weaver: Are you married?
- Marshal Marty Douglas: Yeah, but I don't wear rings. I don't like jewelry.
- Ryan Weaver: You don't have to defend yourself to me. Was that a tough sell to your wife? The "I don't like wearing jewelry" bit?
- Marshal Marty Douglas: Weaver, I know you'd like to entertain yourself by engaging me in a challenging... (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Bride of Chucky
“- Tiffany: The ring. The one you left for me. I found it on the mantle the night you were killed. I've never taken it off.
- Chucky: Oh, that. The one I got from Vivian VanPelt.
- Tiffany: Vivian who?
- Chucky: Vivian VanPelt. I dumped her in the river, remember? That ring is worth five or six grand easy.
- Tiffany: You mean... you weren't gonna...” (continue)(continue reading)