Jewels quotes75 jewels quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Cheryl: Well, after you left, he started getting into drugs and stuff. Things got really bad when he...
- Jack Spade: Well, what? Cheryl, come on!
- Cheryl: He started wearing gold chains, Jack.
- Jack Spade: Oh, God, no!”
“These are facts, sir. Not school book history, not Mr. Wells's history, but history nevertheless. They sent this foot-high jeweled bird to Charles, who was then in Spain. They sent it in a galley commanded by a member of the Order. It never reached Spain.”
“My precious. My precious.”
“When a man buys a woman expensive jewelry, there are many things he may want in return. For future reference, conversation ain’t one of them.”
“Ah, the diamond industry. Truly the greatest trick someone other than me played on the world. Thousands of dollars for lumps of old coal.”
“- Simone Clouseau: If I'm not being too nosy your highness, I read somewhere there was some dispute over the ownership of the Pink Panther.
- Princess Dala: It belongs to me. It was a gift from my late father. I shall never surrender it.
- Sir Charles Lytton: Why should you?
- Princess Dala: When the present government seized power, they claimed...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Scout: May I see your watch? "To Atticus, My Beloved Husband." Atticus, Jem says this watch is gonna belong to him some day.
- Atticus Finch: That's right.
- Scout: Why?
- Atticus Finch: Well, it's customary for the boy to have his father's watch.
- Scout: What are you gonna give me?
- Atticus Finch: Well, I don't know that I have much else of... (continue)(continue reading)
“Without knowledge of jewelery, my dear Gigi, a woman is lost.”
“Diamonds are a girl's best friend.”
“- Lady Margaret Carstairs: [presenting her diamond] My husband gave it to me on our fifth wedding anniversary.
- Sherlock Holmes: 423 carats, isn't it?
- Lady Margaret Carstairs: The original diamond was over 700 carats.
- Sherlock Holmes: Really?
- Lady Margaret Carstairs: [to her son] Your father had it cut. Less ostentatious.
- Dr. John H....” (continue)(continue reading)
“The French are glad to die for love. They delight in fighting duels. But I prefer a man who lives... and gives expensive jewels.”
“- Joanna Eberhard: But, she had sparks coming out of her ears.
- Roger Bannister: That's the first sign.
- Joanna Eberhard: Of what?
- Roger Bannister: Cheap jewelery.”
“It is always the same: women bedeck themselves with jewels and furs, and men with wit and quotations.”
- Ryan Weaver: Are you married?
- Marshal Marty Douglas: Yeah, but I don't wear rings. I don't like jewelry.
- Ryan Weaver: You don't have to defend yourself to me. Was that a tough sell to your wife? The "I don't like wearing jewelry" bit?
- Marshal Marty Douglas: Weaver, I know you'd like to entertain yourself by engaging me in a challenging... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Tiffany: The ring. The one you left for me. I found it on the mantle the night you were killed. I've never taken it off.
- Chucky: Oh, that. The one I got from Vivian VanPelt.
- Tiffany: Vivian who?
- Chucky: Vivian VanPelt. I dumped her in the river, remember? That ring is worth five or six grand easy.
- Tiffany: You mean... you weren't gonna...” (continue)(continue reading)