“Con Air” quotes(1997)
Plot – Con Air is an airplane that every year transports criminals who have to be tried, admitted to hospital or transferred to other prisons. When a group of the most dangerous and famous prisoners of the American penitentiary system is going to be transferred to a maximum-security prison, the detained on probation Cameron Poe gets a ride on the plane. Cameron is eager to see his wife and he doesn't want to miss her daughter's eighth birthday, but he is involved in the hijacking developed by Cyrus "The Virus" Grissom.
All actors – Colm Meaney, Mykelti Williamson, Nick Chinlund, Renoly Santiago, John Malkovich, Ving Rhames, Dave Chappelle, Rachel Ticotin, Steve Eastin, Steve Buscemi, Danny Trejo, M.C. Gainey, Landry Allbright, John Cusack, Monica Potter, Nicolas Cage, Brendan Kelly, Jesse Borrego, Carl Ciarfalio, Mongo Brownlee, José Zúñiga, Ned Bellamy, John Marshall Jones, John Roselius, Fredric Lehne, Marty McSorley, Dylan Haggerty, Dan Bell, Bob Stephenson, Scott Ditty, Tommy Bush, Lauren Pratt, Steve Hulin, Don Charles McGovern, Angela Featherstone, Doug Hutchison, Jeris Poindexter, David Ramsey, Conrad Goode, Emilio Rivera, Mario Roberts, Ty Granderson Jones, Earl Billings, Greg Collins, Billy Devlin, Mark Ginther, Joseph Patrick Kelly, Jeff Olson, Dawn Bluford, Charlie Paddock, Randee Barnes, Don S. Davis, Barbara Sharma, Thomas Rosales Jr., Eddie Perez, Scott McCoy, Brian Hayes Currie, Ashley Smock, Charles Lynn Frost, Joey Miyashima, Scott Burkholder, Kevin Cooney, Gérard L'Heureux, Pete Antico, John Robotham, Gilbert Rosales, Richard L. Duran, George Randall, Jamie Bozian, Harley Zumbrum, Doug Dearth, David Roberson, Alexandra Balahoutis, Dick 'Skip' Evans, Sheldon Worthington, Robert Taft, Robert White, Chris Ellis, John Campbell, Brian Willems, Bill Cusack, Dabbs Greer, Marco Kyris, , Matthew Barry, Powers Boothe, Dennis Burkley, Kira Burt, Christopher William Chamberlin, John Diehl, Marty Fresca, Kevin Gage, Christopher Robin Hood, Walter Ludwig, Bob Pepper, Mark Rodney, Scott Rosenberg, Dan Rudert, Jay Soshow all
“Con Air” Quotes 19 quotes
- Vince Larkin: [while in the surveillance truck] That's William Bedford, aka "Billy Bedlam".
- Smoke: The mass murderer?
- Vince Larkin: The same. He caught his wife in bed with another man. Left her alone, drove four towns over to his wife's family's house. Killed her parents, her brothers, her sisters, even her dog.
“Beautiful? Sunsets are beautiful. Newborn babies are beautiful. This... this is fucking spectacular!”
“- Johnny-23: Shit, that's Garland Greene man.
- Cameron Poe: The Marietta Mangler.
- Baby O: That skinny little man butchered thirty-something people up and down the eastern seaboard. They say the way he killed those people, makes the Manson Family look like the Partridge Family.”
They'd call me "Johnny 600" if they knew the truth.
“- Johnny-23: Do you know what I am?
- Cameron Poe: Ugly all day?”
- Vince Larkin: We got you a seat right next to him, and he's known to be somewhat garrulous in the company of thieves.
- Duncan Malloy: Garrulous? What the fuck is garrulous?
- Vince Larkin: That would be loquacious, verbose, effusive. How about chatty?
- Duncan Malloy: [to Devers] What's with Dictionary Boy?
- Vince Larkin: "Thesaurus Boy" I... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Garland 'The Marietta Mangler' Greene: One girl... I drove through three states wearing her head as a hat.
- Cameron Poe: It's my daughter's birthday today. So please feel free not to share everything with me.”
“And if you say a word about this over the radio, the next wings you see will belong to the flies buzzing over your rotting corpse!”
“- Guard Falzon: [after searching him] It smells like someone shit in your mouth.
- Pinball: He told me he loved me.”
“What if I told you insane was working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years... at the end of which they tell you to piss off? Ending up in some retirement village... hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time. Wouldn't you consider that to be insane?”
“- Pinball: [in the cockpit of the plane] What's up, man. So, you Swamp Thing?
- Swamp Thing: That's right.
- Pinball: Flyin' the plane?
- Swamp Thing: That's right.
- Pinball: It's amazing the shit you white trash know.
- Swamp Thing: That's right.”
“Define irony. Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.”