“Universal Soldier” quotes(1992)
Plot – A special soldiers commando successfully achieves high-risky missions, but their invincibility actually hides a terrible secret and a journalist discovers it. They are formers Vietnam fighters who nearly died but have been reanimated with powerful machines. Now they are perfect killing machines indeed. When two of the soldiers start to remember their previous life, things complicate.
All actors – Jean-Claude Van Damme, Dolph Lundgren, Ally Walker, Ed O'Ross, Jerry Orbach, Leon Rippy, Tico Wells, Ralf Moeller, Robert Trebor, Gene Davis, Drew Snyder, Tommy 'Tiny' Listershow all
“Universal Soldier” Quotes 5 quotes
“This whole goddamn program is off the shelf. Do you really think for one second those wimps at the Pentagon... would allow the regeneration of dead soldiers, American soldiers?”
“- Luc: Sarge, you want me? I am here. Let the girl go!
- Scott: Don't tell me what to do, soldier! I give the orders around here, and you're gonna have to learn that! She's a fucking gook traitor! I gave you an order to kill her, and now you must fulfill that order, Private!
- Luc: Sarge, the war is over.
- Scott: Not for me! Not for her! And...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Veronica Roberts: I'd kill for a cigarette right now.
- Luc Deveraux: You'd kill someone for a cigarette?
- Veronica Roberts: No. It's an expression, a figure of speech. I wouldn't exactly kill someone for a cigarette. I'd hurt them real bad at this point, but I won't kill 'em.”