Jean-Claude Van Damme quotes
“America is built for success.”
“God gave me a great body and it's my duty to take care of my physical temple.”
“Here's the game and here are the rules. You've got your hostages and you've got your bombs, so you can get your money. I'm gonna try to stop you, but I don't want anyone to get hurt. You stop me, you win. I get your bombs, I win. That's the game I'm gonna play, you piece of shit. Now, if you touch her, the game's off. Then I'll come after you....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Marie: You seem to have a real talent, Mr. Boudreaux, for attracting violence.
- Chance Boudreaux: Does that make me a bad person?”
“- Fielding: I really could care less whether you like me or not, but you don't know a thing about me. I was with I.A. for two years, I'm field-rated in weapons and tactics, and speak three languages. Impressed?
- Walker: I'm blown away.
- Fielding: I read the Atwood file.
- Walker: You didn't mention you could read.”
“The only way you're leaving is over my dead body!”
“- Walker: There is never enough time.
- Melissa: Time for what?
- Walker: To satisfy a woman.
- Melissa: Then you never want to miss an opportunity.”
“- A.N. Official: We think we can deal with General Bison. You're instructed to call off the assault. Contact him. Request an extension of his deadline. We are prepared to pay the ransom demand.
- Colonel Guile: Twenty billion dollars? What will prevent him from taking more hostages next month and asking for fifty billion?”
“- Cammy: Cammy here. Are you all right?
- Colonel Guile: I'm okay. I'm just half dead.
- Cammy: And Bison?
- Colonel Guile: All dead.”
“- Danielle Wilde: Alex, don't! He's your brother!
- Alex: Why, because he looks like me? I'm going to change that.”
“- Walker: He must have read my mind.
- Melissa: The way you speak English, he'd have to.”
“- Pearl Prophet: Why did you help me?
- Gibson Rickenbacker: I thought it was somebody else.”
“- Hallmark: Have you had any contact with the aggressors?
- Darren McCord: I killed two. Is that contact?”
“- Yaz: The last guy that made fun of my hair is still trying to pull his head outta his ass.
- Jack Quinn: I don't wanna know about your sex life.”