Addiction quotes97 addiction quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Moondog: If I may suggest, your honor, I was told about this amazing rehab facility in the Virgin Islands that's got an open bar and 24 hour time massage. A little "jerky-jerk" to take the edge off you in the detox period. Drain the old jizz pipe with the anti toxins.
- Judge: Excuse me?
- Moondog: All due respect to my own personal fluid... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Angel: Poppy, would you pass the sugar, please?
- Poppy: Okay, but it's really bad for you. Eight times more addictive than cocaine. Five times more likely to cause death. But it's legal. So, you go ahead, knock yourself out. Don't get me started on tobacco and alcohol. Peddle that stuff and you're in Fortune 500. But me? No! I'm out here...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Well, to begin with, nobody, and I mean nobody, can talk a junkie out of using. You can talk to them for years but sooner or later they're gonna get ahold of something. Maybe it's not dope. Maybe it's booze, maybe it's glue, maybe it's gasoline. Maybe it's a gunshot to the head. But something. Something to relieve the pressures of their everyday...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You got your rich dilettante square-ass who dabbles now and then and always has enough money to run off to the Riviera if he feels he's fucking around to the danger point. Street junkies hate these pricks, but they're always suckers, and their money makes them tolerable. Then you got your upper-middle-class Westchester preppies... same as the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?”
“The only thing I've ever been addicted to in my life is sugar.”
“Your addiction was having power over powerful men.”
“We're both trying, Don. You're trying not to drink, and I'm trying not to love you.”
“There's bars on planes now? This is... Man, I wish my mother was still alive to see this. She was an alcoholic, but a nice one.”
“- Jesse Pinkman: All right, so where's my money?
- Walter White: Ha!
- Jesse Pinkman: What?
- Walter White: You are joking, right? If I gave you that money, you would be dead inside of a week.
- Jesse Pinkman: Yo man, look, I'm off the heroin. I didn't even like it anyway, it made me sick. And the meth, y'know, I could take it or leave it. I'm...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sherlock Holmes: You've painted me as a hopeless dope addict just because I occasionally take a five-percent solution of cocaine.
- Dr. Watson: A seven-percent solution...
- Sherlock Holmes: Five percent. Don't you think I'm aware you've been diluting it behind my back?
- Dr. Watson: As a doctor, as well as your friend, I strongly disapprove...” (continue)(continue reading)
“For the people who don't do drugs, or just do them occasionally, it's something that becomes your life, and you belong. You finally hit bottom and you know who you are, because you can't go any lower.”
“I like blackjack a little more than I should.”