Smoking quotes253 smoking quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- C.O. Salem: What I resent, is your perfume, however subtle, interfering with the scent of my fine three-dollar-and-seventy-nine-cent cigar, which I will put out this instant if the phallic nature of it happens to offend your goddamn fragile sensibilities! Does it?
- Jordan O'Neil: No, sir.
- C.O. Salem: "No, sir" what?
- Jordan O'Neil: The... (continue)(continue reading)
“My worst habit used to be smoking but I quit.”
“Just when it can't get any worse, you run out of cigarettes.”
“Bless the saints! It's an ashtray! I’ve been thinking of taking up smoking, this clinches it.”
“- Jonathan Mardukas: Come on, cigarettes are killers.
- Jack Walsh: So are women.”
“- Grandpa Gustafson: Last Thursday, I turned 95 years old. And I never exercised a day in my life. Every morning, I wake up, and I smoke a cigarette. And then I eat five strips of bacon. And for lunch, I eat a bacon sandwich. And for a midday snack?
- John Gustafson: Bacon.
- Grandpa Gustafson: Bacon!”
“- James Stamphill: Mister Young, we have got to talk. Would you like a cigarette?
- Henri Young: No thanks, that shit'll kill ya.”
“- Airport Steward: Smoking or non-smoking?
- Ted Striker: Smoking.”
“I'll roll you like a Philly blunt and smoke your bitch ass!”
“- Elwood Blues: It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?
[a brief thinking pause while Jake attempts to light a cigarette]
- 'Joliet' Jake Blues: Fix the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Sergeant, you get that contraband stokey out of my face, or I'll shove it up your ass so far you'll have to set fire to your nose to light it.”
“I don’t give a rat fart what you’re smoking kid. If you think you’re hiding it honey you’re dumb as a bag of hair.”
“I have done an unethical thing. I have taken your cigar and I am not taking your case.”
“There should be a law forbidding women to smoke.”
“My cigar was finished. That's the end of the world.”
“- Jack Malik: It's times like this I wish I hadn't given up smoking. I could murder a cigarette.
- Rocky: Yeah. What's a cigarette?”
“I roll joints in pages from philosophers' books. It's like smoking their thoughts.”