Economics quotes8 economics quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I suppose marriage has always been an economic proposition. Even in fiction.”
“- Igby: Oliver is majoring in neo-fascism at Colombia.
- Oliver: Economics.
- Igby: Semantics.”
“- Gonzo: Mr. Mayor! Mr. Mayor, I'm looking for a frog who can sing and dance!
- The Honorable Edward I. Koch: If he can balance the budget, I'll hire him!”
“We have to keep these guys in Virgil, even though they do leave VeriCorp. For the time being, it's created confusion! And chaos! They don't work for money anymore, but to earn a place in Heaven, which is a big motivating factor once upon a time, believe you me. They're working and inventing because they like it! Economics is become a spiritual...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Abbè Faria: Define Economics.
- Edmond Dantes: Economics is a science that deals with the production, distribution, and consumption of commodities.
- Abbè Faria: Translation?
- Edmond Dantes: Dig first, money later.”
“- Male Crowd Member: Reaganomics sucks!
- Eddie Murphy: What sucks?
- Male Crowd Member: Reaganomics sucks!
- Eddie Murphy: Reaganomics sucks? Well tell us something we don't know, motherfucker!”