Fascism quotes14 fascism quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Alfredo Berlinghieri, you, and all parasites, will pay the bill for the Fascist revolution. And the bill will not be cheap. The bill will not be cheap. Everybody will pay! Everybody, rich and poor, gentry and peasant, they will pay with money and land and bread and cows and cheese and blood and shit!”
“- Tommaso Moreno: The war... the facists brought people here to torture them.
- Orson Welles: People... only ghosts, only ghosts.
- Tommaso Moreno: Some of these ghosts, they won't lay down.”
“- Igby: Oliver is majoring in neo-fascism at Colombia.
- Oliver: Economics.
- Igby: Semantics.”
“We had a victory of fascism in Germany. It's time, time we had a victory over racism at home.”
“- Nancy: You're in the studio, these places cost like fifty grand a minute. You could be really shining out! But what? You're just wanking off!
- John: Wanking!
- Nancy: What happened to you? Did you try and kiss your mother?
- John: None of your business.
- Brenda Winczor: John got beaten up by facists.”
“Alex, there's fascist and there's fascist. Let's not use words like that, ok?”
“- Marta: I think there is something fascist about a boy who immediately talks of marrying a woman he likes.
- Fred: I don't think Ted is a fascist of the marrying kind.”
“These Facists will never drive Norwegians out of Norway!”
“- Sookie: You're the fascist brother.
- Igby: He prefers young Republican.”
“- Diego Rivera: You're a piece of work. A Jewish fascist!
- Margherita Sarfatti: And you, a wealthy communist!”