Meaning quotes168 meaning quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Benson: No taction contact!
- Alex: You mean "Don't touch"?
“The odd thing about this form of communication is that you're more likely to talk about nothing than something. But I just want to say that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings.”
“If karate used defend honor, defend life, karate mean something. If karate used defend plastic metal trophy, karate no mean nothing.”
“You probably never gave it a thought, but all great films, without exception, contain an important element of no reason. And you know why? Because life itself is filled with no reason.”
“If you want to say it with flowers, a single rose says: 'I'm cheap!'.”
“- Jules Winnfield: Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.
- Vincent Vega: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
- Jules Winnfield: Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When you know death comes soon, you look around things more close.”
“Let me make this simple: Life is meaningless.”
“Words still have meanings, even in our days of the computer.”
“- Research Assistant #2: Blueberries are blue. Are cranberries cran?
- Paulie: Are boysenberries boys or girls?”
“What's the point of living if nobody loves you. Nobody sees you. Nobody touches you.”
“- Rose: What's a 'jarhead'?
- Eddie Birdlace: That's just what we call ourselves. You see, I'm a United States marine. It's okay if we say it but if a squid says it, you know, a sailor? Then it's fist city. But it's alright if a woman says it... especially if she can sing as good as you can.
- Rose: Thanks. Thanks very much. Jarhead.”
“- Jennifer: Here's how I see it. I've got no house, no bodyguard, no movie and I'm being stalked. Because someone wants to kill me? No, because someone wants to kill you. So, now, starting now, I go where you go. So that if someone wants to kill me, I'll be with you and since they really wanna kill you, they won't kill me, they'll kill you, make...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In the end we had pieces of the puzzle, but no matter how we put them together, gaps remained. Oddly shaped emptiness mapped by what surrounded them, like countries we couldn't name. What lingered after them was not life, but the most trivial list of mundane facts. A clock ticking on the wall, a room dim at noon, the outrageousness of a human...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Captain Harris: Citizens On Patrol. What a joke. You know what C.O.P. really stands for Proctor?
- Proctor: No sir what?
- Captain Harris: Collection Of Pissants.”
- Windows: So, we're all hunky-dory? We're all copacetic?
- Roach: Well, if the word "copacetic" means I'm gonna rip off your tongue and lick your ass with it, then yeah, we're copacetic.
“I couldn't remember the reason for living, and when I did it wasn't convincing.”
“- Terry Sheridan: So, where do I fit in?
- Lara Croft: What do you mean? You're the guide.
- Terry Sheridan: I mean, when you think back on the vast scheme of your hugely adventurous life... where do I fit in? Was I the love of your life, or just another bump on the road? Was I time well spent? Four months? More good than bad? Come on, it had to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When you think about it, a dream is nothing more than a big challenge you place on yourself.”