Jim Caviezel quotes
“I do what I do, and I do it well, and focus and take it one moment at a time.”
“- Edmond Dantes: May I steal your wife?
- Fernand Mondego: Excuse me?
- Edmond Dantes: For the Waltz?”
“There is no greater love than for a man to lay down his life for his friends.”
“Maybe all men got one big soul everybody's a part of, all faces are the same man.”
“- Edmond Dantes: God is no more real than your treasure, Priest.
- Abbè Faria: Perhaps.”
- Luigi Vampa: We shall call him... "Zatarra".
- Edmond Dantes: Sounds fearsome.
- Luigi Vampa: It means, "driftwood".
“- Sharon Pogue: You never said a word about yourself the other night, who are you?
- Steven 'Catch' Lambert: What's the difference!
- Sharon Pogue: You're standing in my bedroom, looking through my panty drawer, that's the difference, who are you?
- Steven 'Catch' Lambert: Somebody who keeps his appointments.”
“I always look for reality. I look for plain truthful roles.”
“- Billy Hargrove: I'd give my dick for a truck like this.
- Robby Gillon: What would be the use in having it then?”
“Not for nothing, the past is a funny thing, we all have skeletons in the closet. You just never know when they're gonna pop up and bite you in the ass.”
“War don't ennoble men. It turns them into dogs... poisons the soul.”
“Forgive them, Father. They know not what they do.”
“Shoulda, woulda, coulda, pal.”
- Edmond Dantes: "We are kings or pawns", a man once said.
- Luigi Vampa: Who told you this?
- Edmond Dantes: Napolean Bonaparte.
- Luigi Vampa: Bonaparte?
- Luigi Vampa: Oh, Zatarra, the stories you tell.
“How did we loose all the good that was given us? Let it slip away. Scattered careless.”
“I remember my mother when she was dyin', looked all shrunk up and gray. I asked her if she was afraid. She just shook her head. I was afraid to touch the death I seen in her. I couldn't find nothin' beautiful or uplifting about her goin' back to God. I heard of people talk about immortality, but I ain't seen it.”