Spirituality quotes50 spirituality quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Sometimes they have to kill us. They have to kill us, because they can't break our spirit.”
“- Walter Crow Horse: Who the hell are you, man?
- Ray Levoi: What do you mean?
- Walter Crow Horse: You had yourself a vision. A man waits a long time to have a vision, and he may go his whole life without having one. Then along comes some instant indian with a fucking Rolex and a brand new pair of shoes. A God damn FBI to top it all off, has...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I told you, anything you do for yourself is a waste of spirit.”
“I still consider myself a very spiritual person but the structure of the church isn't really for me. ”
“- Charles 'Charley' Bowdre: Hey, Chavez, how come they ain't killing us?
- Dirty Steve Stephens: Because we're in the spirit world, asshole. They can't see us.”
“- Shaolin Abbott: I see your talents have gone beyond the mere physical level. Your skills are now at the point of spiritual insight. I have several questions. What is the highest technique you hope to achieve?
- Lee: To have no technique.
- Shaolin Abbott: Very good. What are your thoughts when facing an opponent?
- Lee: There is no opponent.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You have a divine animal right to protect your own life and the life of your offspring.”
“Can you see through a wall? Can you see through human skin? X-rays see through solid, or so-called solid objects. There are things in life that exist, and yet our eyes cannot see them.”
“Miscommunication sometimes leads to arguments, and arguments sometimes lead to fights. Anger is usually present in arguments and fights. Anger is an emotion, usually classified as a negative emotion. Negative emotions can cause severe problems in our environment and to the health of our body. Happiness, usually classified as a positive emotion,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them.”
“- St. Francis of Assisi: I want to be a beggar! Yes, yes a beggar. Christ was a beggar, His Holy Apostles were beggars. I want to be as free as they are.
- Pietro Di Bernardone: But Your Grace, even beggars show respect to their fathers!
- St. Francis of Assisi: I'm not your son anymore. What is born of flesh is flesh, what is born of spirit is...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Come and let yourselves be built as living stones into the spiritual temple.”
“It may be in the old days what was known as a spiritual crisis: feeling as though every axiom in your life turned out to be false... and there was actually nothing. And that you were nothing.”
“- Clara: What's the matter?
- Eggsy: Nothing. I just feel that our spirit animals need more time to get in sync and find a harmonious bond on the spiritual plane.”
“Tony and I think that if you close your eyes you can see a place or something that's happening. It's like being blind but because you're blind you can see more. Don't you think it's a spiritual kind of thing?”
“- Penny: Shut up, Joseph. You're such a tight ass. Do you have to be so one-dimensional?
- Joseph: Excuse me for living in this dimension.”
“I'm trying to shut up and let my angels speak to me and tell me what I'm supposed to do.”
“- Preacher: Why don't you put me to work?
- Hull Barret: Oh no, I couldn't ask you to, uh... Well, I mean, ya know - maybe if there was somethin' spiritual.
- Preacher: Well, that Spirit ain't worth spit without a little exercise. Now you tell me where.”