Spirituality quotes47 spirituality quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Sometimes they have to kill us. They have to kill us, because they can't break our spirit.”
“- Walter Crow Horse: Who the hell are you, man?
- Ray Levoi: What do you mean?
- Walter Crow Horse: You had yourself a vision. A man waits a long time to have a vision, and he may go his whole life without having one. Then along comes some instant indian with a fucking Rolex and a brand new pair of shoes. A God damn FBI to top it all off, has...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I still consider myself a very spiritual person but the structure of the church isn't really for me. ”
“- St. Francis of Assisi: I want to be a beggar! Yes, yes a beggar. Christ was a beggar, His Holy Apostles were beggars. I want to be as free as they are.
- Pietro Di Bernardone: But Your Grace, even beggars show respect to their fathers!
- St. Francis of Assisi: I'm not your son anymore. What is born of flesh is flesh, what is born of spirit is...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Come and let yourselves be built as living stones into the spiritual temple.”
“It may be in the old days what was known as a spiritual crisis: feeling as though every axiom in your life turned out to be false... and there was actually nothing. And that you were nothing.”
“- Clara: What's the matter?
- Eggsy: Nothing. I just feel that our spirit animals need more time to get in sync and find a harmonious bond on the spiritual plane.”
“I told you, anything you do for yourself is a waste of spirit.”
“Tony and I think that if you close your eyes you can see a place or something that's happening. It's like being blind but because you're blind you can see more. Don't you think it's a spiritual kind of thing?”
“- Penny: Shut up, Joseph. You're such a tight ass. Do you have to be so one-dimensional?
- Joseph: Excuse me for living in this dimension.”
“I'm trying to shut up and let my angels speak to me and tell me what I'm supposed to do.”
“- Preacher: Why don't you put me to work?
- Hull Barret: Oh no, I couldn't ask you to, uh... Well, I mean, ya know - maybe if there was somethin' spiritual.
- Preacher: Well, that Spirit ain't worth spit without a little exercise. Now you tell me where.”
“The true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.”
“- Nobody: I prepared your canoe with cedarboughs. It's time for you to leave now, William Blake. Time for you to go back where you came from.
- William Blake: You mean Cleveland?
- Nobody: Back to the place where all the spirits came from, and where all the spirits return. This world will no longer concern you.”
“It's because I flooded the bathroom and the ceiling fell in and the cats ran off, that's when she started talking about Marocco and the sufi's. Mom says a sufi doesn't ask who a sufi is... so what the hell is a sufi anyway?!”
“We have to keep these guys in Virgil, even though they do leave VeriCorp. For the time being, it's created confusion! And chaos! They don't work for money anymore, but to earn a place in Heaven, which is a big motivating factor once upon a time, believe you me. They're working and inventing because they like it! Economics is become a spiritual...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You have a divine animal right to protect your own life and the life of your offspring.”
“- Martha Durand: Anyway, it just took me a long time to realize that there was something missing inside.
- Henry Durand: Missing from inside the house?
- Martha Durand: No, Henry, missing inside here, spiritually.”