Touchiness quotes8 touchiness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You Russians think of yourselves as poets, but perhaps you're just touchy.”
“- Laura: Don't take it personally.
- Tony Manero: I've got to. There's no one else in the room!”
“- Goldar: We got them now, boss.
- Ivan Ooze: Touch me again, you'll be chicken wings in the morning.”
- Fred: "Yankee" and "gringo" are obviously pejorative, but it's the standard dictionary term that's the most insulting of all. "Estadunidense". Dense. D-E-N-S-E. It's the same spelling. Dense: thick, stupid. Every time you hear it. Estadunidense-dense-dense. It's like a direct slap in the face. It's incredible.
- Montserrat: I think you are too... (continue)(continue reading)
- Henry "Hank" Giles, III: What's the deal, Billy? Are you trying to tell me my breath stinks?
- William "Billy" Tepper: I wasn't saying your breath stinks. Why do you take everything so personally? Damn, Hank.
“- Motorcycle Cop: I like your stuff, Mister Osterman. Only sometimes I think you tend to be a little strident, ya know.
- Bernard Osterman: Strident? Are you giving me a ticket for strident writing, are you? That means the death penalty for Beverly Hills parking violations is coming back too?
- Motorcycle Cop: Have a nice day.
- Bernard Osterman...” (continue)(continue reading)