“Undercover Blues” quotes(1993)
Plot – Jeff and Jane Blue are married and both are professioal spies. During a holiday Novacek, a Czech agent, robs some nerve gas and they are forced to come back to work. The couple is then watched by the local police lieutenant, Theodore Sawyer.
All actors – Kathleen Turner, Dennis Quaid, Fiona Shaw, Stanley Tucci, Larry Miller, Obba Babatundé, Tom Arnold, Park Overall, Ralph Brown, Jan Tríska, Marshall Bell, Richard Jenkinsshow all
“Undercover Blues” Quotes 28 quotes
- Paulina Novacek: So, Mr. Muerte...
- Muerte: Excuse me, please. Not "Mister", is "Muerte".
“- Lt. Theodore 'Ted' Sawyer: Oh, cute baby! Boy or girl?
- Jeff Blue: Gosh, I hope so!”
- Leamington: I want you to get up from the table very, very slowly.
- Jeff Blue: "Very, very"? Not just "very"?
“- Paulina Novacek: You haven't changed. Have I?
- Jeff Blue: Only your men.”
“- Muerte: Do you remember me?
- Jeff Blue: Well, you have a really sexy voice. But hey, I'm a happily married man.
- Muerte: Well, you'll be a dead man soon.
- Jeff Blue: Who is this again?
- Muerte: This is Muerte.”
“- Lt. Theodore 'Ted' Sawyer: Tell me part of the story.
- Jeff Blue: Well, it's hard to know where to begin. My father was a steam fitter, and...
- Lt. Theodore 'Ted' Sawyer: Come on man, the relevant part.”
“- Det. Sgt. Halsey: That's your husband.
- Jane Blue: I know.
- Det. Sgt. Halsey: Does he know how to play the trumpet?
- Jane Blue: Apparently.”
“- Sawyer: What did you say you did for a living?
- Jeff Blue: I'm an airline pilot.
- Sawyer: I thought you said you were a vacuum cleaner salesman.
- Jeff Blue: Well if you knew, why did you ask?”
“- Jeff Blue: She's fretful. She's nervous.
- Jane Blue: You're describing a baby with colic.”
“- Lt. Theodore 'Ted' Sawyer: You match the description of the intended victim: a man with a baby stroller.
- Det. Sgt. Halsey: And we got us a bag lady that says she saw the man enter this hotel.
- Lt. Theodore 'Ted' Sawyer: And the desk clerk says that man was you.
- Jeff Blue: Well, that certainly narrows it down, doesn't it?”
- Lt. Theodore 'Ted' Sawyer: My source at the FBI said they didn't think you were, and I quote, "Bureau material".
- Jeff Blue: That's true. I'm more of an end table.
- Jane Blue: I always thought of you as a dining roomchair.
- Jeff Blue: Really? I see you as a rosewood armoire with really nice drawers.
“- Jeff Blue: I was walking at 8 months.
- Jane Blue: You were walking at a year and a half. Your mother was ready to call in specialists.”
“- Jane Blue: Frank sent the Fisher-Price Barnyard.
- Jeff Blue: You sent that? Aw, do you know those cows really moo?
- Jane Blue: Jeff plays with it day and night.”
“- Jeff Blue: FBI! You're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. If you give up that right you may talk, sing, dance, impersonate Elvis or anything else you like. You have the right to an attorney. If you're broke and can't afford one, tough shit! Now get in the car you suspected felon you!
- Mr. Ferderber: Wait, wait. What am I being...” (continue)(continue reading)